Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaltar

New version with gold spawning and collecting! :)

AJproductions

Hello guys,

I just have to say thanks for working on the beta.
I really hope u succeed with it and give other also the chance to play beta.

Thanks for doin it bro's

Abaddon

Yay! New features!

And also the server not listening on Bnet IP error was fixed.

Hooray!!!

Sorter

Quote from: stpijb on October 02, 2011, 02:59:04 PM
Tried out the new build today. Now able to pick up items and put most items on character. Still lots of things to get fixed. Need town NPC's, quests, finish the maps, game spawns Monsters, leveling, finish item stats. You all have gone a long way cant wait to see this get finished.

regarding leveling, there was a build out there that already has it coded and it works. hope they will merge that code with theirs.

BossCatKenji

Quote from: Sorter on October 03, 2011, 10:17:11 AM
Tried out the new build today. Now able to pick up items and put most items on character. Still lots of things to get fixed. Need town NPC's, quests, finish the maps, game spawns Monsters, leveling, finish item stats. You all have gone a long way cant wait to see this get finished.

regarding leveling, there was a build out there that already has it coded and it works. hope they will merge that code with theirs.

whose fork is this?

Jim_Raynor

I want to download the new version with gold spawning and collecting.  Can someone give me a link to download it?

Abaddon

Quote from: Jim_Raynor on October 03, 2011, 11:21:53 AM
I want to download the new version with gold spawning and collecting.  Can someone give me a link to download it?
And this happens when you don't read more than the last 3 posts in a thread and then go berserk-emotional.

Jim_Raynor

Quote from: Abaddon on October 03, 2011, 12:40:56 PM
Quote from: Jim_Raynor on October 03, 2011, 11:21:53 AM
And this happens when you don't read more than the last 3 posts in a thread and then go berserk-emotional.

And this happens when you don't know anything, because i dont speak english, im from argentina, its very difficult to me to read al the posts. Next time, be careful before speak, write in this case because you dont know the others persons and you dont know in wich languague speaks. im using a translator to write this. I don't want to start a fight but you dont have to criticize if you dont know a person.  Repeat, i dont want to make a fight and sorry me if i offend you with this,. is not my intention

kryp2nite

Quote from: BossCatKenji on October 03, 2011, 11:18:36 AM

whose fork is this?

That build was from yabizz. I think they did not merge the said code from the master.

deviljin

http://mooext.com/

And klick download it >> follow the pictures in that homepage... its very ezi, every time "day" u can manually update the new source code, and it works automatically after u update em.

Gl & HF

astroasko

With mooext there is NO items, NO zombies, NO gold, NO skills... Latest version + updated mooege...

Sorter

Quote from: astroasko on October 03, 2011, 04:38:58 PM
With mooext there is NO items, NO zombies, NO gold, NO skills... Latest version + updated mooege...

I just dl-ed it for the first time and grabbed the latest source from mooege with it. I can confirm that you can summon random mobs not just zombies and that both money and items drop from them. Try updating and run local again.

BossCatKenji

Quote from: kryp2nite on October 03, 2011, 02:02:41 PM

whose fork is this?

That build was from yabizz. I think they did not merge the said code from the master.

wait, the last time i checked yabizz's build, it only accumulates exp but does not allow you to level up. also, yabizz has not forked from the current mooege repo. can u clarify this?  ??? ??? ???

Sorter

Quote from: BossCatKenji on October 04, 2011, 03:10:03 AM
Quote from: kryp2nite on October 03, 2011, 02:02:41 PM

whose fork is this?

wait, the last time i checked yabizz's build, it only accumulates exp but does not allow you to level up. also, yabizz has not forked from the current mooege repo. can u clarify this?  ??? ??? ???

Better question: why doesn't the main source fork from him and grab all those nice things? Also there is a fun emulator. Same question here: What is stopping them from merging their code with this?

VALVe DnB

Hi . I write for first time here. I wanted to say that the latest emu release from Farmy is the best so far!
You are now able to see all the things that is supposed to be in the game and explore.
here's the link  :   https://github.com/Farmy/mooege/tree/
They are really progressing now, but the matter is that they work separately
Greets from Bulgaria