StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulises

Is there an option to play somehow 2v2 matches? (me+1AI vs 2xAI)

Vernam7

Quote from: ulises on March 15, 2010, 08:44:14 PM
Is there an option to play somehow 2v2 matches? (me+1AI vs 2xAI)

not yet but it will be in the next version, that will also include the correct fix for start locations.

ulises

good news :) Vernam7 can you say when new version come out?

thanks for good work. keep it up ;)

Vernam7

Quote from: ulises on March 16, 2010, 05:43:24 AM
good news :) Vernam7 can you say when new version come out?

thanks for good work. keep it up ;)

nop sorry, beause propobly the new version will have a 3D UserInterface and the current Build is very stable, i will  take my time for the next version.

Hater

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 15, 2010, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: Hater on March 15, 2010, 12:04:02 PM
I downloaded the SC2ALLin1.setup3x.exe and the original blizz maps (this version is by Verman7 iirc) and when i start SC2ALLin1 from Starcraft II beta file I get this error:

the error is clear, i have one more encounter that error, and thats because his font was corrupted!

search the web and download the FONT VERDANA and reinstall it to your system, is corrupted.

it will work.
Well i did download it for free from somewhere, installed it and get  the same error when trying to run it. Other sites want me to pay for the font and i cant really be arsed to pay, any other ideas?

Vernam7

Quote from: Hater on March 16, 2010, 09:01:46 AM
I downloaded the SC2ALLin1.setup3x.exe and the original blizz maps (this version is by Verman7 iirc) and when i start SC2ALLin1 from Starcraft II beta file I get this error:

the error is clear, i have one more encounter that error, and thats because his font was corrupted!

search the web and download the FONT VERDANA and reinstall it to your system, is corrupted.

it will work.
Well i did download it for free from somewhere, installed it and get  the same error when trying to run it. Other sites want me to pay for the font and i cant really be arsed to pay, any other ideas?

wait a min friend i am gona post you my font, really what exactly OS do you have?

Hater

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 16, 2010, 10:20:55 AM
Quote from: Hater on March 16, 2010, 09:01:46 AM

it will work.

wait a min friend i am gona post you my font, really what exactly OS do you have?

Windows Vista 32 bit SP2

Vernam7

check this post's attachemnt

i have you zipped all the Verdana Fonts!
unzip in any folder right click in each everyone of this and click Install, if there is not an install evailable in your right click
copy the font files into your c:\windows\fonts directory replace any exited ones and restart.

gl

Hater

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 16, 2010, 10:38:44 AM
check this post's attachemnt

i have you zipped all the Verdana Fonts!
unzip in any folder right click in each everyone of this and click Install, if there is not an install evailable in your right click
copy the font files into your c:\windows\fonts directory replace any exited ones and restart.

gl
thanks that error is out of the way now. But few more popped up :s
First when i start sc2allin1 i get this
ALTHOUGH clicking ok still runs the program as it should, but when i try to install or upload a map i get this
Als oi dont know what lazylaunch is for and i dont use it, anything i need to do?

Vernam7

i dont know men it can be lots of things more going wrong in your system,

the very first you should check is if you have Administrator rights! rad my original post! on the botton there is a lot of info! also is your game installed normally?

.net framework 3.5 maybe? but i think is not having admin rights! or maybe an antivirus stops the launcers by beliving the lazylauncer is a trojan or something.

again check the 1st post.

Hater

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 16, 2010, 04:12:50 PM
i dont know men it can be lots of things more going wrong in your system,

the very first you should check is if you have Administrator rights! rad my original post! on the botton there is a lot of info! also is your game installed normally?

.net framework 3.5 maybe? but i think is not having admin rights! or maybe an antivirus stops the launcers by beliving the lazylauncer is a trojan or something.

again check the 1st post.
What I did is, downloaded the launjcehr from your link, downloaded original Blizzard maps. Installed in recomended directory "Programfiles/Starcraft II Beta and extracted maps on to the dekstrop into a file called Maps. I run the launcehr from program files using admin rights and i still get those errors. I reinstalled .netframeworks 3.5 and updated and same error. I tried al lof it with my antivirus programs disabled, same problem... any ideas? Btw when I installed the game it seemed very small for a SC2 game, but not sure. What should I do now?
EDIT: I still dont know what lazylauncher is, I dont run it i just use the launcher..
EDIT2: This would be a really stupid question, but did I have to download the game from like thepiratebay first before doing the launcher?

Vernam7

Quote from: Hater on March 16, 2010, 06:03:21 PM
EDIT2: This would be a really stupid question, but did I have to download the game from like thepiratebay first before doing the launcher?

Are you kiding me? :ticked:   :ticked: you havent installed the game? that is lots of Gigabytes!??
and you run the launcher and you are wondering why it doesnt start???? :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

we are talking 3 days now for nothing???? ??? ???
ok i know there are niebies in this word but damn.,,,,,,,...... :fight: :fight:

dont even think about asking a link for the game, SEARCH! and next time if you DO have  a REAL problem, plz post, i have so many damn things to do and not wasting my time :ticked:

i am gone kill my self :'(

SiLo

Sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't see it in the last few pages.

I love the new launcher and being able to pick races/locations/colors. Before your updated version was officially released, I was using another for a short period of time and I noticed they had a lot more color options. I was wondering if you had planned to add those other colors too. I don't care about having 3 shades of a color but having White as an option is pretty neat, especially as Terran (brings back good SC1 memories).

The other question is why is Team disabled? I have seen it on other launchers, and usable (though I never used it myself to see if it actually worked in game). Is this dealing with maps or a not completely implemented feature?

I know for map replays you have to pick the right AI otherwise it won't sync properly and you said there's no way to detect it currently. I had an idea on possibly avoiding this issue and 'detecting' it. I'm going on the assumption that the replays are created by SC2 and their names are set by it, so that part itself is out of your control. However, the names are definitely timestamped as you have noticed (I haven't paid attention to whether it's the start or end time of the match). The idea is that you would monitor the replays folder for newly created files. If the file is around the start/end time of the match (in order to check its an actual game replay and not extracted into the folder), append the AI name to the file name for easy identification. I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

The other issue is how random opponent race works. I'm actually almost sure this isn't the loader's fault but I was just curious. When you pick Random for your race, you'll get one of the three each time you restart using F10. Just like how it used to be the way to get the race you wanted. However, the computer will be one of the three the first time and always be that race each  time you restart. For example, I will start on Random as will the computer player. I get Zerg, they get Protoss. I restart via F10. I will get something else, perhaps Zerg again but not guaranteed. The computer player will get Protoss every time until I close SC2 completely and launch another game, even though they too are 'Random'. Like I said, I know it's probably not your fault but why is this?

ulises

Quote from: SiLo on March 17, 2010, 04:58:39 AM
The other question is why is Team disabled? I have seen it on other launchers, and usable

Where did you have seen this? Can you give a name of that luncher or link? I would love to have that option. I was searching for how to play 2v2 (my+AI vs 2xAI), but did not found  :(

Vernam7

Quote from: SiLo on March 17, 2010, 04:58:39 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't see it in the last few pages.

I love the new launcher and being able to pick races/locations/colors. Before your updated version was officially released, I was using another for a short period of time and I noticed they had a lot more color options. I was wondering if you had planned to add those other colors too. I don't care about having 3 shades of a color but having White as an option is pretty neat, especially as Terran (brings back good SC1 memories).

on perpuse i do not include colors that are not "officially" included in sc2 beta, there might be an exeption for White color thought in new v6.3.4 that is comming out today! ::)

The other question is why is Team disabled? I have seen it on other launchers, and usable (though I never used it myself to see if it actually worked in game). Is this dealing with maps or a not completely implemented feature?

(re read ChangeLog in post #1 in Tools section "Whats next")
dont be lazy people :-\ :whistle:

I know for map replays you have to pick the right AI otherwise it won't sync properly and you said there's no way to detect it currently. I had an idea on possibly avoiding this issue and 'detecting' it. I'm going on the assumption that the replays are created by SC2 and their names are set by it, so that part itself is out of your control. However, the names are definitely timestamped as you have noticed (I haven't paid attention to whether it's the start or end time of the match). The idea is that you would monitor the replays folder for newly created files. If the file is around the start/end time of the match (in order to check its an actual game replay and not extracted into the folder), append the AI name to the file name for easy identification. I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

tnx for sugestion but this will never work, a match can be played today with an AI file that in 3 weeks old!
reading the timestamp will get us nowher, also i do not intend of including all possible AI file that exist in my tool, only the 4 best and latest each time, from Blizzard and starcrack team.

The other issue is how random opponent race works. I'm actually almost sure this isn't the loader's fault but I was just curious. When you pick Random for your race, you'll get one of the three each time you restart using F10. Just like how it used to be the way to get the race you wanted. However, the computer will be one of the three the first time and always be that race each  time you restart. For example, I will start on Random as will the computer player. I get Zerg, they get Protoss. I restart via F10. I will get something else, perhaps Zerg again but not guaranteed. The computer player will get Protoss every time until I close SC2 completely and launch another game, even though they too are 'Random'. Like I said, I know it's probably not your fault but why is this?

this is how it meant to work, it the mechanic in code it self, the TRUE Random works on every game launche from the tool, NOT be f10 menu.
even so i am changing this mechanism now in the v6.3.4 wich as i said will be out today.