Help with Starcraft 2 replays!

Started by kungmario, February 26, 2010, 12:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kungmario

Hello guys, im a big fan of the Starcraft Universe, but sadly I didn't get into the beta. I have Installed the game, patched it, I have setted in Cache, Maps, Replays, Battle net folder..

So here is the problem: I have copied over replays to the Replays/Multiplayer folder, but still ingame when I click on the camera button, there is not any replays.. I have even tried to drag a replay on to Starcraft II.exe but then, it only launches the game to the menu..
Please I really appreciate if you could help me! I am really looking into doing anything for the community to release the real crack earlier, so we can play skirmish...

It's so annyoing, there is not even one single forum or help place where you can ask and discuss about the crack.. If you search on google, you always get to crap websites that want you to press ads to download cracked content.

Thank you!

dodongbadong

guys put it on proper directory..

sorry i cant tell you how but you can always google it. the cache should not be put in folder and the replay directory should be on my document setting.. something like that i cant remember much details since i my self was surprise with those solution i have made from reading forums and sites about the guides.. once you reached the temp error or something then your almost there just remember proper directories and folder..

by the way i have finish watching all those replays available in the replay folder i wonder where can i get more replays preferably good ones.

thx
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-