How to run the sandbox

Started by Thatguy2010, February 26, 2010, 04:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatguy2010

I have scanned eveything included in the torrent file both packed and unpacked with AVG, Norton, Malewarebytes and Superanti spyware. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Its just douchebag trolls trying to fool around with you. LINKhttp://teknogods.com/redirects tohttp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5395618/SC2_Beta_-_Offline_Sandbox_[FIXED_ZIP]

How to play:

Race you get is random. Click Menu then click restart to have a chance of getting another race. You must download the maps.

Map link (replay client but has most or all maps in it) I have scanned it aswell
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5376948/Starcraft_2_Beta_Login_Bypass__Cache__Replays_and_Maps

Currently no AI or multiplayer. Expect AI to be released anywhere from now to sunday. Multiplayer has no ETA atm. I'd anticipate it would be released within 3 weeks if someone is willing to provide a server.

HOW TO SET IT UP.

1. Unpack Lazy launch application
2. Open it.
3. Click on a map file you have downloaded through the little client that opens up, no map files are included with the application. Use the above link to get some.
4. Loading screen will pop up momentarily. Takes about 1 minute to load.

From what I heard it works with the new patch and original client. If it is not working you have either downloaded a broken file (unlikely), the SC2 client installed wrong (unlikely), you screwed with the SC2 client's files (unlikely), its conflicting with another crack installed (no reports yet), or your computer cant handle it (likely). NOTE: I currently have no idea why the game is running so slow for most of you. It is running fine for me. It automatically put my PC (intense gaming PC) on max graphics settings so that might be the problem for some of you.

mitracia

Well I have the maps, when I try to load one it says ''unable to load map''.

I have modified the game so I could watch replays, do I need to turn it back to the original?

Thatguy2010

Quote from: mitracia on February 26, 2010, 04:34:36 PM
Well I have the maps, when I try to load one it says ''unable to load map''.

I have modified the game so I could watch replays, do I need to turn it back to the original?

I would assume so.

mitracia

Well it still doesn't work... don't know if it concerns the maps of the game itself, it's updated/patched

Edit: Open map, not load

TokeGaming

cykelfarfar

I cant open the damn launcher >_> any1 knows how to fix that? Ive pretty much tried everything.....

Giz

When you are choosing the map, make sure the file extension matches the one that the loader accepts, I have crap load of maps from elishier link download and only 3 of them have correct file extention which work - also any maps downloaded from here work also, as they have right file extention:

http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/maps/

remember though u need to place the maps into chace folder!!!

Thatguy2010

Quote from: TokeGaming on February 26, 2010, 04:58:34 PM
ETA on AI and multiplayer?

From what the lazytown devs have said, they are close to implementing AI. All the AI files they need we currently have (as seen in all the AI topics in the research forum).

Multiplayer has little development done for it. It will probably take 2-3 weeks, judging from the difficulty the devs have had so far + once AI comes out devs will probably be playing that instead of working most of the time, there is also the need of a server.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Thatguy2010 on February 26, 2010, 05:54:32 PM
Quote from: TokeGaming on February 26, 2010, 04:58:34 PM
ETA on AI and multiplayer?

From what the lazytown devs have said, they are close to implementing AI. All the AI files they need we currently have (as seen in all the AI topics in the research forum).

Multiplayer has little development done for it. It will probably take 2-3 weeks, judging from the difficulty the devs have had so far + once AI comes out devs will probably be playing that instead of working most of the time, there is also the need of a server.

I'm hoping they can get some AI in here by this weekend. Would be awesome!