Just got another 2 keys!

Started by twan, May 22, 2010, 12:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twan

Willing to trade these for D3 beta key  :P  Who wants em?

miguelgalit

actually, trading a sc2 beta key to d3 beta key will be a scam because sc2 beta will stop on may 31/30... so don't sell em... just give it to anyone that needs a key like me...

sorry for bad english
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

twan

i was jk i AM handing them out.

BUT ONLY 2 LEFT!! Get em while its hot

steven1029

Avens

Xpload

Dave

Hey guys.
  I'm a really big fan of the Starcraft franchise and I was devastated   when I found out the beta had been open all this time and that I hadn't   played it.
  I also heard that the beta closes on May 31 but I would really love just to   play it, even if it's only for a few days.
  Does anyone here have a spare key you can hook me up with? I'd be   eternally grateful.

Best regards,

Dave//                                        

miguelgalit

Quote from: twan on May 22, 2010, 01:15:49 PM
i was jk i AM handing them out.

BUT ONLY 2 LEFT!! Get em while its hot

I am the first to ask you a key... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE...

Can you give me one?

Deaner6666

Hi there. I've been -trying- to get an SC2 beta key the day since the beta opt-in started. I have yet to get one. Forum after forum, contest after contest, endless hours of spare time wasted trying to get a key; to no avail.

I am quite desperate, especially with the impending date of Phase 1 beta ending on June 7th (only a few days from now.) I really don't want to spend my summer simply working and studying my ass off, while sitting back and watching old replays from Starcraft II, replays not even of my own, while waiting for a game which I won't even recieve until August rolls around.

Please. I really would like a Starcraft II beta key. Please PM me, or if my e-mail dosen't show up for a reason you can reply here; i'll be checking a few times a day.

Sincerly,

Deaner6666

papyrus

me me me me pick me :( please hope ull pick me coz im desperate.

berrykerry789

hmmm... i see a lot of new members  :tease:
Carrier Has Arrived...

Amberdilis

Quote from: Deaner6666 on May 28, 2010, 11:49:40 PM
Hi there. I've been -trying- to get an SC2 beta key the day since the beta opt-in started. I have yet to get one. Forum after forum, contest after contest, endless hours of spare time wasted trying to get a key; to no avail.

I am quite desperate, especially with the impending date of Phase 1 beta ending on June 7th (only a few days from now.) I really don't want to spend my summer simply working and studying my ass off, while sitting back and watching old replays from Starcraft II, replays not even of my own, while waiting for a game which I won't even recieve until August rolls around.

Please. I really would like a Starcraft II beta key. Please PM me, or if my e-mail dosen't show up for a reason you can reply here; i'll be checking a few times a day.

Sincerly,

Deaner6666

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH I had the biggest feeling a few days ago that Blizzard would extend the beta simply because they HAD to for all their fans  :P :P  then last night, I remembered how hard fisted they are over disallowing the public the pleasure of their games so I was like... damnit, it's not gonna get extended... THEN WE GET THIS YEAHHHHHHH :D Dustin Browder gets my babies  no homo tho xD

Deaner6666

Yeah, it was awfully "nice" of Blizzard. But I have a feeling it's only because they want to public test the coming 3v3 and 4v4 system more before they return to closed beta. Oh well let's see what happens..

Also, if you're still reading this (or haven't give away the keys) Twan, we're all still interested in them.. Feel free to reply, PM, or e-mail.

Amberdilis

Oh wow, I just realized I replied in the wrong thread ;_; Thats what you get I guess when you've got a bajillion tabs open xD

miguelgalit

hey twan...

remember,

first come first serve.

just pm me