All SC2 Patches (enUS) (Manual Install)

Started by T1ND3R, March 13, 2010, 09:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T1ND3R

I've been looking around the forum and have noticed that a lot of people are having problems with downloading patches. I ran across the same dilemma a week ago and I am happy to say that I have found a solution (after hours of searching and ironically found on the official Blizzard SC2 beta forum).

All Updates can found here: http://maged.lordaeron.org/sc2/

1. Download all files
2. and extract to your update folder (found within your SC2 main directory)
3. then run StarcraftII.exe and wait for update to finish
4. exit and use your launcher of choice to play.

Note: You may need to extract the updates to the update folder individually to make it work.
So:

1. Extract first patch you need to update folder,
2. then run StarcraftII.exe
3. Exit when finished
4. Extract next patch you need to update folder,
5. then run StarcraftII.exe
6. etc etc

Hope this helps

Kernel64

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope you wouldn't mind keep updating them as new patches arrive? Or is there anyway I could access them personally so as to save you some trouble later on?

T1ND3R

Quote from: Kernel64 on March 13, 2010, 09:22:29 AM
I hope you wouldn't mind keep updating them as new patches arrive? Or is there anyway I could access them personally so as to save you some trouble later on?

I didn't intend to make it sound as if I was the one who was providing the mirrored patches, since that would be the farthest from the truth.

I simply found a thread where this link was being displayed.

And to answer your question; the guy who is providing the mirrors did, in fact, confirm that he will be posting all new updates as he receives them. Reason being that even those with legit beta keys are even having problems downloading the updates.

Kernel64

Quote from: T1ND3R on March 13, 2010, 09:43:37 AM
I didn't intend to make it sound as if I was the one who was providing the mirrored patches, since that would be the farthest from the truth.

I simply found a thread where this link was being displayed.

And to answer your question; the guy who is providing the mirrors did, in fact, confirm that he will be posting all new updates as he receives them. Reason being that even those with legit beta keys are even having problems downloading the updates.

Thanks again. I owe you one.

Maged

Quote from: T1ND3R on March 13, 2010, 09:43:37 AMAnd to answer your question; the guy who is providing the mirrors did, in fact, confirm that he will be posting all new updates as he receives them. Reason being that even those with legit beta keys are even having problems downloading the updates.
This.

By the way, if you check out my thread, you'd notice that I've now automated the process.