Any chance for starcraft launcher for Mac OS?

Started by wayman, May 08, 2010, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayman

As you know, Starcraft 2 Beta for Mac OS is now available. It'd be nice to have a launcher. I am often not with my PC and sometime travel with my Macbook. So I need to play Sc2 on my mac. Any info?

Cheers

gnerd4

use bootcamp to install windows :P

i had a mac a while ago, i never buy this shit again... instead i prefer to use linux.
but in my opinion windows > all

Amberdilis

Bootcamp's messed up man. Everytime I try to install winXP I keep on getting missing or corrupt hal.dll file  :(

berrykerry789

... no problems for me... Im using bootcamp rite now :)
Carrier Has Arrived...

Amberdilis

Amberdilis

Actually, considering how Cocoa is c++ plus a couple of new commands, if they compiled the source code under Xcode it should work :)

berrykerry789

hmmm... what hal.dll?  Never got it... Are you using legit cd or did you get it from some other source?   ;)
Carrier Has Arrived...

wayman

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 08, 2010, 09:35:55 PM
Actually, considering how Cocoa is c++ plus a couple of new commands, if they compiled the source code under Xcode it should work :)

So all we need now is the source code. ;)

Amberdilis

@berry

legit cd. got it waaaaaaay back in 2007 :)

berrykerry789

lol, k, well, where does this corrupted "hal.dll" file pop up?
Carrier Has Arrived...

Amberdilis

Well, I run my windows CD, I install it and then after that, I reboot. Once that's done, you're supposed to install windows again but this time by booting off the hard drive right? Well, I never get to that part :( It just says unable to boot into windows, corrupted or missing file c:qworjasoipfjdsoijfoeifj/wefsdfsadf/wefsadf/HAL.DLL :(

wayman

Finally, I've got Bootcamp up and running. able to play SC2 now. Thz

berrykerry789

hmm... well you could torrent a windows xp cd and just use the legit serial ;)
Carrier Has Arrived...

Amberdilis

What, no, why would I do that, I already have the cd :(