StarCraft Nexus Beta Key Giveaway!

Started by Revast, March 19, 2010, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revast

Hello everyone! StarCraft Nexus is a brand new community   site and we have a treat for the people and players we hope to become a   part of. StarCraft Nexus is giving away two StarCraft II Beta keys! You   can win a key through one of our featured contests. 

Fan Fiction Contest 
StarCraft has always been a source of rich story with compelling   characters and a powerful plot. Contribute to the massive collection of   SC fiction, submit an original piece of work for a chance to win a   StarCraft 2 beta key! 

Design A Unit Contest 
Create your very own SC2 unit in this contest, go crazy, but be   original! Submit your creation for a chance to win a StarCraft 2 beta   key! Yeah, those do exist. 

The deadline for these contests is Thursday March 25th at 11:59 pm!   So hurry over to http://www.starcraftnexus.com and submit your   entries and best of luck!   

Myst

You're lucky I'm such a nice guy and let random people advertise their sites on my own site -.-    One day I'm not going to be so nice!

darkshark

Quote from: Myst on March 19, 2010, 04:02:21 PM
You're lucky I'm such a nice guy and let random people advertise their sites on my own site -.-    One day I'm not going to be so nice!

Lol.. at least its not directly competitive with what you do here, just related.