[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greekmanx

I like this look and would be good for me only thing missing is ability to team up. then some where down road pvp and player(s) vs AI but great job so far man keep up good work this laucher has potential to kick all others asses

usmc23

I love how all these launchers steal the race selection stuff from StarCrack : ).

Razredge

The TEAM is kind of glitchy right now.
I just tested the StarLauncher, and the AI was teamed up with me, but they were still "trying" to be hostile with me, even though it couldn't really attack my units/buildings, and we had shared map... all his units were just hanging around my main nexus, and doing nothing. The other two AIs would do the same to each other.

Valkirie

Quote from: Razredge on March 07, 2010, 03:23:39 PM
The TEAM is kind of glitchy right now.
I just tested the StarLauncher, and the AI was teamed up with me, but they were still "trying" to be hostile with me, even though it couldn't really attack my units/buildings, and we had shared map... all his units were just hanging around my main nexus, and doing nothing. The other two AIs would do the same to each other.
Team isn't really working on any launchers. As promise 0.21 is coming in few minutes or hours.

kurupted

I can confirm that. Done a test on 3v1 metropolis map.

It's more of a ''want to attack you but can't" than some kind of alliance, I first noticed that when switching minimap colours to red/green as for hostlile/friendly, my ''allies'' were indeed red :P .

Then It looked like my base attracts the same if not more attention that the AI enemy one. :)

I was the only one attacking(intended, not I-follow-your-scout-to-your-base crap) and my allies were just sitting in their bases, chillin' and sippin on gin n juice :P . Getting the proper teams done would get some time, I can imagine.

usmc23

Team isn't really working on any launchers. As promise 0.21 is coming in few minutes or hours.

Would you mind working with Starcrack on our launcher?  Its just we shouldn't be all competing against each other, i.e. we found race selection, some other guy found out how team selection works, we shouldn't be trying be catching up to each other, and your has a more artistic feel to it, it would be nice to have you guys on our team : ).

Valkirie

Quote from: usmc23 on March 07, 2010, 03:49:27 PM

Would you mind working with Starcrack on our launcher?  Its just we shouldn't be all competing against each other, i.e. we found race selection, some other guy found out how team selection works, we shouldn't be trying be catching up to each other, and your has a more artistic feel to it, it would be nice to have you guys on our team : ).
Will release my 0.21 but I think this could be a good thing. Will see what i'm doing. This day was the last of my holidays so I'm gonna go back to exams.

Edited: 0.21 Link on first page.

interestingkid

can i add "TriggerLib" ai's into the AI folder? or only base.sc2data ai's?

Artanis186

Your new skin has a graphical error on it.

mOsteel

this version is very big, i mean real big lol

Valkirie

Artanis186

The graphical error is a single-pixeled column down the left of the map settings.

The launcher itself is far too large and I am unable to change folder or select a map to play on, due to the restricted size of my screen resolution.

interestingkid

Valkirie

Quote from: interestingkid on March 07, 2010, 04:11:50 PM
base.sc2data ai's only

brender

this version is very big, i mean real big lol