you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huhen

Sc2Elite

Just now noticed the messages you sent me. nah i already played then handed it to silver. Why did you send those to me anyway?

starscraft-2-fan

well i sent u the account info to c if that was the info u gave to silverhand so have u tried the account info i gave u

Deagle

So I can forget about a chance to play sc2 beta? :(

starscraft-2-fan

Deagle

Because from your conversation with sc2elite i understand that someone stole both accounts.

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Deagle on March 20, 2010, 08:39:51 AM
Because from your conversation with sc2elite i understand that someone stole both accounts.
dont fret dude the guy who made this post is gonna find out as soon as he signs in and he will reset both accounts and the codes will b fixed and we will resume playing the guy who made this owns both accounts and can get the account back using his secret question dont worry i dont reallt know when he will login again so u just have to wait

Deagle

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on March 20, 2010, 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: Deagle on March 20, 2010, 08:39:51 AM
dont fret dude the guy who made this post is gonna find out as soon as he signs in and he will reset both accounts and the codes will b fixed and we will resume playing the guy who made this owns both accounts and can get the account back using his secret question dont worry i dont reallt know when he will login again so u just have to wait
Thank you :)

starscraft-2-fan

ur welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

footTraffic

StarBR

i dont know why im not in the list!

I ask it many times!

Plz!

Hope the pass will be reset soon!

FaineAway

Sorry a little confused.  I am updating my game now but what is the account name?  I am not sure if I am misreading because of the excitement or what.
Thanks in advance though : )

Ha wait nvm.  I would just like to be put on the list please :  )

Ozymandias

starscraft-2-fan

not really i still think people r playing it

ringlas

Count me in if possible! I would be thrilled! (sun) 8)