Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiXe

Could someone upload a compiled version of the zombie update? :)

Warez

Warez

s1gnal

Thanks for updates on how this d3 prosject goes, and thanks to the dev team of d3sharp. Seems really promising!

saurep

sorry i want to ask for release 9 it's correct ??

"D:\Program Files\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -w -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:6666
?

Icecrown

Quote from: saurep on September 25, 2011, 12:37:37 PM
sorry i want to ask for release 9 it's correct ??

"D:\Program Files\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -w -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:6666
?

it should be -launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345

Attractive

Quote from: Warez on Today at 12:13:58 PM

https://rapidshare.com/files/3255477605/Release_9_Zombie.rar

Thanks, mate!

Can i ask where is the file?? cuzz i cant download it...

Attractive

Quote from: Attractive on September 25, 2011, 01:01:38 PM

Thanks, mate!

Can i ask where is the file?? cuzz i cant download it...

Attractive

Thanks, mate!

Where is The file cuzz I cant dowlnoad it ?

tonto

Quote from: neoncik on September 25, 2011, 10:32:05 AM
im guessing ita a month or max two to get working emulator... that could be a goos start for a private D3 servers ;) But i recomend to buy a legal version and support blizz team, that tried to make this game as perfect as it could be at its release date... Dont be a mushrooms, buy a legal full version, but BETA version, MUST BE CRACKED !!! or it should be OPEN BETA... but i think, new battle.ne is not eligable to support so many players... Be patient and be supportable !!!    DIABLO !!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !!!!

oh don't worry, I'll buy a legit copy of the game. :)   Blizzard games, however, are about the only games I'll purchase legally. :)   Mostly 'cause they have good replay value, I still have D2 installed and play it from time (until I get a D3 beta key or the real game).  I'll play the emulator even after the real game comes out as well, so I can play it *offline* when I'm at like my grandmother's or something.

Ertai

W00T W00T IM LOVING IT!   a simple sandbox with zombie punching bags but hey its something and it really shows how well the game looks when interacting.

BR3ND3N

Quote from: tonto on September 25, 2011, 01:04:27 PM
Quote from: neoncik on September 25, 2011, 10:32:05 AM
im guessing ita a month or max two to get working emulator... that could be a goos start for a private D3 servers ;) But i recomend to buy a legal version and support blizz team, that tried to make this game as perfect as it could be at its release date... Dont be a mushrooms, buy a legal full version, but BETA version, MUST BE CRACKED !!! or it should be OPEN BETA... but i think, new battle.ne is not eligable to support so many players... Be patient and be supportable !!!    DIABLO !!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !!!!

oh don't worry, I'll buy a legit copy of the game. :)   Blizzard games, however, are about the only games I'll purchase legally. :)   Mostly 'cause they have good replay value, I still have D2 installed and play it from time (until I get a D3 beta key or the real game).  I'll play the emulator even after the real game comes out as well, so I can play it *offline* when I'm at like my grandmother's or something.
You sir are the reason that pirated games are frowned upon, because instead of downloading games and then buying them, you download and never buy.