Type Mismatch

Started by Beckenbrecher, September 24, 2010, 09:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beckenbrecher

Hey everbody

First i should i tell youthat im german ( I dont know if this is a reason why i get this problem :D )

The problem :

Myst

Check to see if your CDKeys are correctly inputted.
They should not contain any dashes (-) and be 16 digits long.  Currently the bot doesn't support 26 digit keys yet.

Beckenbrecher

mhh..

i tipped the like that xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Myst

Yeh don't do that.  Type like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beckenbrecher

now i typed in in like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bot it still dont work :(

Myst

Well what does it say after on the screen?  What do you mean it doesn't work?

On the lower right of main screen there's a place that reads "Speed:" and then some numbers.  If that is continually going upwards then it is working.  That's the amount of times the bot is attempting to make names.  It won't say anything on the screen until a name is created.

Beckenbrecher

if i type it in like xxxxxxxxxxx then there is an endless message

but the problem occurs only if a choose Ladder + Expansion oO

Myst

What you mean endless message?  Take a screenshot of what the error looks like. 
Make sure both your keys in D2DV_Keys.txt and D2XP_Keys.txt are 16 digits long and contain no dashes. 

Using expansion remember you still need a valid d2xp key and d2dv key in their proper text files.

Beckenbrecher

Oh my god im such an Idiot -.- i twisted 2 letters :x

But now an other question the bot found now some names the acc is full and i createt 3 new accs

but nothing happens ... the number of tested names ic growing but thats it :( i got 126 char names and the counter is at 4567 ...

Myst

That number is just telling you how many names it has attempted to create since you started. not how many are made.  It updates every second.