Started by turdburgler, March 03, 2010, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkinsdjtg

Quote from: Bobosmrade on March 05, 2010, 06:04:31 AM
Quote from: krutoistudent on March 05, 2010, 05:49:01 AM
Quote from: cyricc on March 05, 2010, 05:25:21 AM
Quote from: jenkinsdjtg on March 05, 2010, 04:44:11 AM
Quote from: programm on March 05, 2010, 04:21:08 AM
Say what you want, AI 5.5 non cheating was very stupid. Even the author should admit it - it goes back and forth while you shoot him, he should either fukcing attack till his units die at you but cause you damage or go back and come when he gets 150 limit. He should attack from behind (ok he makes sneaky attacks nice), he should harass workers and build mutalisks and harass workers nto stay at mass Zerglings and Raoches and walk back and forth. If you disagree then you suck.

I Disagree.

LAWL @jenkinsdjtg, @programm you post this after the author did admit that the AI had problems, and you also post it as if you have some skill in coding AI. Lets see your work, I wanna see that AI you built with the "mutalisk worker harrassing".
what is that for a stupid comment? what has your own ai coding skill todo with your opinion of the strenth of the current ai?
5.5 cheated ai + chinas mode is pretty good and fun ai, but 5.5 ai alone is crap (but since alot new player here around, its still good for them)

just hope the big hype in the preview post of the new 6.0 ai will met my expectations and the cheated version will be as challenging as 5.5 cheated ai + chines guy mode (macrowise as close as possible)

Well we all know 5.5 is not good AI, but what did u expect, in few days u cant make good AI. I can only say, good work so far guys, i know at the end AI will be awesome!

"If you disagree then you suck." so i disagreed.

flatounet

I have an idea for you:
instead of working to recreate the IA,
you will it be possible logger all games players
classifying them by score (time, harvest minerals, gas, killed, destroyed building ...)
and to a database,
for your "soft" estimate your level and you put one party to another level of your

easy to say I know,
not so easy to do

I just submitted this idea

well your AI are all in FFA
you have the opportunity to make game (all cpu vs. player ?)

every game ,cpu fight vs cpu ,and very little bit vs me .... (too easy....)

thank you.

DFA

the AI in 5.5 is stupid because of the twitchy retreats.

like for example, i can wipe out an entire zerg force using 1 marauder kiting them

Artanis186

Quote from: flatounet on March 05, 2010, 07:58:21 AM
I have an idea for you:
instead of working to recreate the IA,
you will it be possible logger all games players
classifying them by score (time, harvest minerals, gas, killed, destroyed building ...)
and to a database,
for your "soft" estimate your level and you put one party to another level of your

easy to say I know,
not so easy to do

I just submitted this idea

well your AI are all in FFA
you have the opportunity to make game (all cpu vs. player ?)

every game ,cpu fight vs cpu ,and very little bit vs me .... (too easy....)

thank you.

I already suggested this idea in its own thread.

p.W

Quote from: DFA on March 05, 2010, 08:55:44 AM
the AI in 5.5 is stupid because of the twitchy retreats.

like for example, i can wipe out an entire zerg force using 1 marauder kiting them

Not if they have Roaches, you can't.

See what I did there?  ;)

synic03

jenkinsdjtg

Pleomax

Will we getting v6 anytime soon? :\ can you atleast release a 5.6 version or something... :'(

devinmorris

Quote from: andrei030 on March 05, 2010, 01:01:51 PM
Quote from: devinmorris on March 05, 2010, 11:47:20 AM
ETA?

Estimated Time to Arrival.

If you can program 5.5, I think you know what ETA means...

Estimated Time to Arrival?