Starcraft 2 Not able to play anymore

Started by Darkmapper, March 02, 2010, 05:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmapper

Hello there

I plaied a lot games already with some decent Ais you created (thx again  ;) )
But now, suddenly i cant play anymore!
I started the beta launcher, choosed map and Ai pressed play, and the normal screen came up.
First i was a bit confused, it was loaded to the half in a sec, than nearly came to end, but stopped there before. Then Starcraft 2 crashed, and asked if i would like to send it (didnt send of course)

I reinstalled it, but nothing changed. I cant even start up the normal Starcraft 2 to watch replays!

Please help, i were able to play, but i have no idea why it is suddenly not working anymore!

Thanks in Advance: Darkmapper

Sly_Fly

I just had this problem. SC2 also crashed if i tried to open it the usual way after about 5-8 seconds. I seem to have fixed it, as in i could start an ai match (i havent tried playing a full game yet since i fixed it). Basically what i did was take everything out of SC2 that was modified and replaced it with all the old files (even took out the hacked maps from the cache). Then i ran SC2 and it it worked fine so i slowly added in all the different modded stuff until it was all there. It worked for me... no idea why... but it did. Give it a try.

Darkmapper

Just tried what you said, it loaded good once, but then never again. It just loads very long and even when the loading bar s full, it is not responding anymore. I were able to play before, and at once, i cant!!!

Swarmling

what happen to you kindof happen to me i wanted to see what starcraft 2 would look at if i turned everything high but my pc is shit and can only handle low so well i tryed it anyways put it on high and crashed my PC starcraft 2 didnt work again after i went i was on the loading screen it would take forever and when it was 100% done it would freeze right there what i did to fix it was fuck around for a full day playing around with shit uninstalling the game and but it didnt work
i was getting really pissed off cause ive been waiting for starcraft 2 got to play it and then stopped working but what i did to fix it was i made a anther loggin file on my computer so i have 2 loggin files my main account  and normal account  i reinstalled the game onto my new loggin computer file and for some reason it works again but if i were to log on my main computer account it wont work...lol why i dont know maybe the game thinks its on high or somthing  well i hope this kindof helps i was playing around with my PC for a full day to get it working again maybe u just need to sit down and work on it
go to Contral pannel to make a new loggin file on your PC and try reinstalling it on there might help worked for me

Darkmapper

Just tried what you said, and my Pc just blowed up with sparkes!! Wtf did you tell me??

Just a joke it worked fine! Thanks man i really didnt think tha this would help, but it did!!
THX so much!! ;)

cyricc

Quote from: Darkmapper on March 03, 2010, 06:30:06 AM
Just tried what you said, and my Pc just blowed up with sparkes!! Wtf did you tell me??

Just a joke it worked fine! Thanks man i really didnt think tha this would help, but it did!!
THX so much!! ;)

If thats the case then its a registry problem, download CCleaner and run the registry fix.

Swarmling

Sweet bro im really glad it worked for you TwoThumbs Up :P

.... Feels good to help someone out + i know how u felt when u tryed to play starcraft 2 after playing it and it just didnt work... almost killed my self