Some assistance please

Started by clogue77, March 02, 2010, 07:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clogue77

If anyone is having this issue please comment.  When I start the SCIIAllin1 I can find the maps and load one, however when its loading the entire screen blinks on and off while it's loading.  Does the same thing once it enters the game.  Anyone have any idea's on how I can fix this?

Sly_Fly

It may be your graphics card needs a driver update or your computer is having problems with the graphics settings. Try turning down the graphics setting or updating your drivers. Dont think I can be much more help than that.

clogue77

Thanks, I have the latest Nvidia driver and have unistalled and re-installed.  No one else has this flickering issue?

clogue77

I have updated mobo graphics, re-done the Nvidia drivers, have all of the items installed in default places, yet I still get this flickering when I try to play the game.  No other game does this as I play DAoC, EQII and a few others.  Any suggestions?

Sly_Fly

Have you tried fiddling with the graphics settings for SC2? Like turning them all the way down?

chetjan

I would say try tweaking any of the setting on your graphics card and lowering all settings in game to low.

clogue77

How do you do this as I can't seem to get into any of the games?  From what menu do I do this?

Sly_Fly

I suggested turning down the graphics settings to someone else in another topic here: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/%27starcraft-2-has-stopped-working%27/
I have an example attachment of the file with the settings all set to low. But you should be able to access the settings from after you get into a game by pressing F10 and then going to options.