our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamboostick

Quote from: krakerer on February 26, 2010, 06:45:33 PM
I was misunderstood :-) I am not afraid of this crack, just a little paranoid. Because of experience. I've minimized risk, and finally installed it.

For me, SC is sign of really good story, not PvP. So, possibility to play skirmish, even with AI, isn't so great for me like for you. But finally, my curiosity overwhelmed me...

Hear the word of sceptic - Crack is FUNCTIONAL. Nice job devs

Hey bud, nice to hear that you've overcame your paranoia and decided to try it out. I was pretty harsh up there and I take it back man. Would like to say sorry for it too.

After all, it's great that we are all enjoying what the devs are bringing to us :D

kewickviper

There's absolutely no risk with this it works fine! While it is a little boring without any AI to play against its still good to get the hang of the units and learn the shortcuts before you get to play for real! Its surprising how much has changed from sc1 and will take a little getting used to! (At least for me anyway)

Rain[sun]

Quote from: kewickviper on February 26, 2010, 08:00:35 PM
There's absolutely no risk with this it works fine! While it is a little boring without any AI to play against its still good to get the hang of the units and learn the shortcuts before you get to play for real! Its surprising how much has changed from sc1 and will take a little getting used to! (At least for me anyway)

Coming from someone who was better than the majority of sc players, this game is defff gonna take getting used to!

Haha I kept doing B+P to make pylons and it wouldnt work. Took me awhile to figure out they changed it to e (wtf?). Hotkeys are really the only difference to me though, new abilitys are negligible really just gotta make a few small changes to how you build things.

Oh and built-in multihack is for sure a lifesaver, I'm a fan.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

HwaiT

Props to everyone that worked so hard to make this happen  ;D

LebK

Quote from: Jav on February 26, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Quote from: mithhunter55 on February 26, 2010, 07:45:54 PM
Where/how do I download patch 1?
Run the SC2 beta client and it should auto-update for you.

Actually I was having a problem when I tried to update the normal way. Got some kind of tracking error... Anyways here is a download link for anyone who can't install the update the normal way.

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23425763915&sid=5000

To install the update this way just make sure you unzip the folder called Updates to your Starcraft 2 directory. Then run SC.exe and make sure you are connected to the internet. It will then apply the patch as if you have downloaded the files through their server.

Oh, and props to all the devs out there cracking away. Greatly appreciated. :)

mithhunter55

I figured it out right after I posted. Found the anwser in a  differnt thread. Some how I forgot where I posted. I just downloaded the update folder and dropped it in.

chikopaws

hmmm... I found some weird stuff..

when I open http://www.starcraft2.com/launcher/patch-notes.htm about 30 minutes ago it shows me the patch is 0.3.0.14133 and the patch notes is completely different from patch 0.3.014093

so I assume blizzard has made new patch already???

but now the site's back to 140 again

and if I go to C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions
there is a folder base14133
anyway, I still can run the lazylaunch crack :D

Jav

Quote from: chikopaws on February 26, 2010, 11:27:22 PM

when I open http://www.starcraft2.com/launcher/patch-notes.htm about 30 minutes ago it shows me the patch is 0.3.0.14133 and the patch notes is completely different from patch 0.3.014093

Yes, patch 2 has been released. Although I didn't update yet in fear of the crack not working.

If anyone has updated to patch 2 yet can you confirm the crack still works after updating?

Jav

Quote from: Jav on February 27, 2010, 12:38:51 AM

Yes, patch 2 has been released. Although I didn't update yet in fear of the crack not working.

If anyone has updated to patch 2 yet can you confirm the crack still works after updating? Logic tells me the crack should still work because it has nothing to do with b.net, but I want to play things safe here :)

mechano

The crack looks for the Base14093 folder, and when I replaced the files in that folder with the new patch 2 files (from Base14133), it works with patch 2 data. Like Barracks going from 65 to 60 time to build.

chikopaws

Quote from: Jav on February 27, 2010, 12:38:51 AM

If anyone has updated to patch 2 yet can you confirm the crack still works after updating?

Like I said.. there is folder 14133 in  my starcraft 2 folder. so it means i've already install patch 2

and I still can run the crack.. so dont worry..

kilimich

dodongbadong

man im so glad i meet this forum.. its way better than those blogs and sc2 sites.. of course except blizzard sc2 hehe..

you guys so great i hope you do more and hopely crack atleast ai and hopefully soon the multiplayer..

you guys answered my prayer.. whoa..
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-