[Entry 2] My video showing my love for the game!!!

Started by totocows, March 28, 2010, 02:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totocows

This is an animated music video i made based on starcraft and starcraft 2. I have work on this video none stop once I found out about the contest. I used the program Sony Vegas HD to make it and I think it is one of my best videos yet. Please watch and tell me what you think. The video is titled "Kerrigan's Revenge".

www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DkFGo57xB-V8&t=StarCraft%202%20Kerrigan%27s%20Revenge.wmv

This is another video of me showing off all of my starcraft products.

Video16.wmv

Gj

Nice vid.  :thumbsup:
I liked the 1:23 segment you put of Kerrigan in the news headline. The music integrates well with the theme of the video "Kerrigan's revenge". The only bad thing about it is the CGI of starcraft 1 clips and starcraft 2 clips/gameplay, and its not your fault with that.
Good luck with the comp.  :)

Bliss

The editing is great. Only sad thing is consistency. Putting the old clips and the new clips together really messes up the video. It would be amazing if you would do this after Starcraft 2 is out, with all the new cut scenes instead of the old ones. Quality of them just isn't up to par. But, I still love the editing, especially the first 10 seconds. The  text at the end doesn't match it at all.

xeriis13

I don't mind the quality of the SC 1 clips, I still love them all, and I really liked the vid  :thumbsup: