YEAH!

Started by stephen1341, April 07, 2010, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen1341

WOOHOO!!! just got my SC2 Beta key!!!!!!!!!!  :jig: :jig: :jig:
guys should check your bnet accounts to see if you got one in the new wave!

drndos

Thank you ! I have checked and I got it !

dragosan

Holy Snaps I checked and i got one also!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Switcha

Well i checked mine and nothing, thanks alot Blizzard.

DrunkenPirate

I didn't get one...I think I am really starting to go crazy. Somebody help meh! T_T
Pirate 4 Life

dragosan

i think it really depends on the computer specs, i had another one uploaded and i never got one until i uploaded my newer computer specs and it worked

stephen1341

I think they sent out key to people with these specs:

2.0ghz dual core

4gb ram

and some kind of graphics card (mines an ATI radeon 2600 hd mobile)

that's what I saw of other people's posts.

jyim89

I got mine too ^_^.

My specs are:

win7
core 2 duo 2.0 ghz
3gb or ram
whatever integrated graphics card hp puts into their pavilion laptops

dragosan

yup i was on MAC OSX too, so those who have macbook/pros, hackintosh, and mac pros give it a shot cause i used my early model 2006 macbook and it worked! too bad the beta client is only in windows for now heh

jackal

I got mine too, WOHO!!!! and i dont even want it that much ;)
Win 7 Ult,
E6600 2.6ghz dual core
4gb ddr2 ram
nvidia 8600gts

drndos

Yea well it is all about your computer I think. Mine: Intel Core 2 duo 2.33 GHZ, RAM 4 gb, Nvidia GTS 250, Win vista
Well if you have good computer you don't even need to buy any blizzard game just do this:
Register new battle.net account, accept WOW trial and register to beta profile, upload your computer specs and enjoy :)

jackal

Quote from: drndos on April 08, 2010, 03:18:09 PM
Yea well it is all about your computer I think. Mine: Intel Core 2 duo 2.33 GHZ, RAM 4 gb, Nvidia GTS 250, Win vista
Well if you have good computer you don't even need to buy any blizzard game just do this:
Register new battle.net account, accept WOW trial and register to beta profile, upload your computer specs and enjoy :)

Actually I'd been waiting for quite long time.

DrunkenPirate

Both of my accounts are still empty...  :bangshead:   congrats to the people that actually got in though.
Pirate 4 Life

Stuppe

Just got mine as well, made an account just to tell you guys ;P Finally its my turn to play!

iamsteven94

How can I obtain one of these beta keys?? I'm just waiting for the private server, any tip of getting a beta key?? ;)