HoN Beta + Left 4 Dead 2 for SC2 Beta?

Started by bobdylan, March 31, 2010, 08:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobdylan

Greetings,

I know its a bit of a shot in the dark, but I have a HoN beta account that I no longer play, and a 100% unused Left 4 Dead 2 cdkey that I am willing to trade for a SC2 beta key.  Any takers?  I'll throw in a CoD4 key as well if you want.

balnazzar951

Yeah i can give Crysis Wars original cd key or Guild Wars + Eye of the north akk for starcraft 2 beta key if there is someone just send message at balnazzar951@yahoo.com or PM me :) :cheers: :cheers: O:)
Starcraft 2 Beta

Gj

Quote from: bobdylan on March 31, 2010, 08:53:27 AM
Greetings,

I know its a bit of a shot in the dark, but I have a HoN beta account that I no longer play, and a 100% unused Left 4 Dead 2 cdkey that I am willing to trade for a SC2 beta key.  Any takers?  I'll throw in a CoD4 key as well if you want.

HoN is going into open beta. You would've received an email about it so I don't think there's any point in offering it.

"To coincide  with this new patch we have also announced the beginning of our Open  Beta.  On Wednesday, March 31 @ 4:00 PM PST (-8 GST) we will begin  accepting beta registration which require no key."

bobdylan

Quote from: Gj on March 31, 2010, 09:26:03 AM
Quote from: bobdylan on March 31, 2010, 08:53:27 AM
Greetings,

HoN is going into open beta. You would've received an email about it so I don't think there's any point in offering it.

"To coincide  with this new patch we have also announced the beginning of our Open  Beta.  On Wednesday, March 31 @ 4:00 PM PST (-8 GST) we will begin  accepting beta registration which require no key."

:(  Well, thanks for the heads up.  I was unaware of that.

berrykerry789

:'( :'( sad thing is, i dont play much of any games, besides hon, cod4, and starcraft... and my cod4 isnt exactly genuine.....  8)
and yes, hon is open beta now
Carrier Has Arrived...