our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotorel

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:15:36 PM
Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:11:43 PM
Can a veteran of these forums or an official dev please post a walk-through or something because a 500kb .exe that my antivirus is picking up is not looking trustworthy at fucking all.

All of you are installing viruses onto your computers. The teknogods site was obviously taken down by an elite group of hackers and they placed their virus on it that you're all willfully downloading.

Not to mention all the people that are saying OMG ITS WORKSL OOLOL IM PLAYING all registered to the forum JUST TODAY. I know I registered just today as well, but hopefully my words of wisdom will be seen.
It really works...

aermeus

Quote from: cotorel on February 26, 2010, 04:21:18 PM
with no AI its boring:D

Tru...but there are lots of things you can do to get u on the road to being a better player.  Practicing Macro speed...getting used to new hotkeys...familiarizing yourself with maps and all three races...etc etc....its at the very least more fun than making posts on battle.net complaining about not having a beta key.  :D

cykelfarfar

Some1 help me plzzzz really wanna play :( ) I get this problem everytime i run launcer:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them"

Ive already tried to reinstall it and i have the latest patch :S

Venom

Quote from: aermeus on February 26, 2010, 04:32:32 PM

Tru...but there are lots of things you can do to get u on the road to being a better player.  Practicing Macro speed...getting used to new hotkeys...familiarizing yourself with maps and all three races...etc etc....its at the very least more fun than making posts on battle.net complaining about not having a beta key.  :D

I have practiced and successfully deployed a Collossus rush on a bunch of rocks. Who rocks now, huh ?

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Venom on February 26, 2010, 04:35:10 PM
Quote from: aermeus on February 26, 2010, 04:32:32 PM

I have practiced and successfully deployed a Collossus rush on a bunch of rocks. Who rocks now, huh ?
The rocks rock the rocks!

See what i did here?

Venom

Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:15:36 PM
Quote from: Kryptiq on February 26, 2010, 04:11:43 PM
Can a veteran of these forums or an official dev please post a walk-through or something because a 500kb .exe that my antivirus is picking up is not looking trustworthy at fucking all.

All of you are installing viruses onto your computers. The teknogods site was obviously taken down by an elite group of hackers and they placed their virus on it that you're all willfully downloading.

Not to mention all the people that are saying OMG ITS WORKSL OOLOL IM PLAYING all registered to the forum JUST TODAY. I know I registered just today as well, but hopefully my words of wisdom will be seen.

Nah, it's actually working, virus or not. It'll be pretty funny for a while, seeing how you randomly get each race and game time is virtually endless...hopefully before we all get bored more development will be done.

Kower

cykelfarfar

Some1 pleeeeeeeeaaseee help me!!!

heres my problem posted again:

Some1 help me plzzzz really wanna play :( ) I get this problem everytime i run launcer:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them"

krakerer

Can somebody give proofs that it is working? Someone reasonable (hey, RaTcHeT302 ;-))... Not that old video.

My antivirus found "Win32:JunkPoly [cryp]" in this crack, virus removable just by formatting drives...

Gamewiz

Quote from: cykelfarfar on February 26, 2010, 04:41:14 PM

Sounds like maybe try making the program run as administer? If you don't have the permission, you need to enable that.

Gamewiz

Quote from: krakerer on February 26, 2010, 04:44:08 PM
Can somebody give proofs that it is working? Someone reasonable (hey, RaTcHeT302 ;-))... Not that old video.

My antivirus found "Win32:JunkPoly [cryp]" in this crack, virus removable just by formatting drives...

He just posted a few posts above yours that it does work.

cykelfarfar

Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 04:44:29 PM

Sounds like maybe try making the program run as administer? If you don't have the permission, you need to enable that.

Thats the first thing i tried, doesn't do any diference :(

soagora

Quote from: cykelfarfar on February 26, 2010, 04:46:35 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 04:44:29 PM

Thats the first thing i tried, doesn't do any diference :(

Any chances you installed the beta in a different path other than "program files\Starcraft 2 beta"?

Darius

i have to shut down my avast for me to test this luncher, but still im getting nowhere cuz after loading screen comes up it says Unable to run game and takes me to login screen