Picking your race

Started by Rakyn, February 28, 2010, 06:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakyn

hi,

I notice alot of people complaining that you cant pick what race you wanna play. on some various sites like teknogods site people are telling them to just close starcraft and relaunch lazylaunch.exe till you get the race you want...

im no hacker or anything, but you can bypass this and get the race you want faster by just opening the options, and choosing the restart button, restarts the game on same map and gives you a new random race, only takes a few seconds, just repeat til you get the one you want.

Happy-I-am

Quote from: Rakyn on February 28, 2010, 06:46:03 PM
hi,

I notice alot of people complaining that you cant pick what race you wanna play. on some various sites like teknogods site people are telling them to just close starcraft and relaunch lazylaunch.exe till you get the race you want...

im no hacker or anything, but you can bypass this and get the race you want faster by just opening the options, and choosing the restart button, restarts the game on same map and gives you a new random race, only takes a few seconds, just repeat til you get the one you want.

Works.

Gaspa79

At least for me, this was pretty obvious to try since the first time I didn't get the race I wanted. But oh well, it will help someone anyways.

(Y)

Rakyn

made sense to me too, but i get tired of people complaing about not bieng able to pick, it takes like 30 seconds max to get the race you want

WeezyFD

what? you can actually click "Restart" in the game to randomly pick a new race, don't need to exit the game and relaunch