StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enox

Quote from: Murderone on March 02, 2010, 04:46:44 PM
This launcher sucks!  :o  Can't install it tryed like 5 times saying not the right path or some stupid crap. Installed once and it REMOVED my starcraft 2 beta : - /   It's CRAP!

This laucher is WAY BETTER! http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-ii-beta-launcher/

I'd say they're both good. I actually had problems with the one you posted. I couldnt get it to work. Doesn't mean it sucks.

Enox

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Enox on March 02, 2010, 04:05:31 PM
Hey Vernam, awesome launcher. I just had one question.. I thought 5.5 was only one difficulty level? How do you have Easy, Medium and Hard 5.5? If I choose easy 5.5 I dont get the "Terrible Terrible Damage" prompt like I do with Medium 5.5

Are these all really the 5.5 AI?

Actually the "Easy" its the Blizzard Default (the v5.5 its just a comment that will propobly be removed)
the Easy Blizzard Default MUST be always there as an option cause i need it to run the replays! if you have other AI installed rather than Blizzards Default replays CRASH with SYNC ERROR, so thats why i always have the latest original Blizzard File in my tool!

if you take a closer look when double clicking a replay to watch the diffulty changes back to Easy by it self to prevent crashing ;-)

Starcracker Team has a Medium 5.5 that doesnt cheat and the one that cheats a little so this is the Hard!  ;)

i am glad you like the tool.

I am having one problem with it though. For some reason when i first launch it, if I try to use one of the maps it says nothing selected. Randomly I'll choose a map and it works finally and sometimes when i go back and try the map that failed it will work again. It also had a complete list of maps right after install..not sure why this is since the first time i installed before the name change, it only had the 3 or 4 maps included and i had to choose my other Maps folder to add all of them. Its like after uninstalling the older version and installing this new one (and removing the old vernam7 folder from application data) it still remember the maps I had it look for before? Anything im doing wrong here?

EDIT:

Found the fix for me anyway. So just to restate, when I first open the launcher, and choose a map and difficulty, I get error "Nothing is Selected!"

If I click the replays tab, then click back to the maps tab, it will let me choose a map and play.

Phyon

I am still having problems watching replays i am just trying to watch a replay of me vs a comp and it starts sc2 and then it trys loadings says unable to open map and closes back out

Vernam7

Quote from: Murderone on March 02, 2010, 04:46:44 PM
This launcher sucks!  :o  Can't install it tryed like 5 times saying not the right path or some stupid crap. Installed once and it REMOVED my starcraft 2 beta : - /   It's CRAP!

This laucher is WAY BETTER! http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-ii-beta-launcher/

i am betting everything i have you didnt do the cleaning stuff i posted on the 1st page OR you have something wrong with your installation, it cant be working for all other and not just you!

if you want some help just tell me your exact OS version and languege show my a print screen of the application data directory i said you should clean and then show me where exactly is your sc2 installed!

if you people think you are advance enought to change installetion directory then this sould be easy for you nothing too special.
and you are always welcome to make one your self for every dude arround with a fucked up installation and 1000 launcers and 30000 ai cracks!  :P

from your position its safe to judge.

Vernam7

Quote from: Phyon on March 02, 2010, 04:59:51 PM
I am still having problems watching replays i am just trying to watch a replay of me vs a comp and it starts sc2 and then it trys loadings says unable to open map and closes back out

i can confirm this Bug you have to switch once betwwen tabs to get it work, i am making this minnor issue right now and you can update through the program, in few momments

rap_dora

All perfect and works.
Thanks for all.
You are my new God Vernam7 :D

Vernam7

Quote from: Enox on March 02, 2010, 04:54:02 PM
Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Enox on March 02, 2010, 04:05:31 PM
Hey Vernam, awesome launcher. I just had one question.. I thought 5.5 was only one difficulty level? How do you have Easy, Medium and Hard 5.5? If I choose easy 5.5 I dont get the "Terrible Terrible Damage" prompt like I do with Medium 5.5

Are these all really the 5.5 AI?

Actually the "Easy" its the Blizzard Default (the v5.5 its just a comment that will propobly be removed)
the Easy Blizzard Default MUST be always there as an option cause i need it to run the replays! if you have other AI installed rather than Blizzards Default replays CRASH with SYNC ERROR, so thats why i always have the latest original Blizzard File in my tool!

if you take a closer look when double clicking a replay to watch the diffulty changes back to Easy by it self to prevent crashing ;-)

Starcracker Team has a Medium 5.5 that doesnt cheat and the one that cheats a little so this is the Hard!  ;)

i am glad you like the tool.

I am having one problem with it though. For some reason when i first launch it, if I try to use one of the maps it says nothing selected. Randomly I'll choose a map and it works finally and sometimes when i go back and try the map that failed it will work again. It also had a complete list of maps right after install..not sure why this is since the first time i installed before the name change, it only had the 3 or 4 maps included and i had to choose my other Maps folder to add all of them. Its like after uninstalling the older version and installing this new one (and removing the old vernam7 folder from application data) it still remember the maps I had it look for before? Anything im doing wrong here?

EDIT:

Found the fix for me anyway. So just to restate, when I first open the launcher, and choose a map and difficulty, I get error "Nothing is Selected!"

If I click the replays tab, then click back to the maps tab, it will let me choose a map and play.

my friend thank you for your notice i found and fixed this bug about switching tabs

now about the maps, the Toll searches into your Documents\starcraft ii beta\Maps and \Replays\Recent for what files are installed There! even copy-paste from windows new files will be autodetected in there, alphabetically.

check your PM also

Darius

damm im having a big big problem here, i have ereased everything like you said, uninstall and re-install my SC2 beta, update and still when i run the setup of the launcher, i cant make it go, it says that Starcraft 2 beta.exe cant be found =S some help here plz, again sorry for my english lol

Edit: after 5 attempts to make this launcher works, im going nowhere =( i would love to try this but something gets in the way =(

Vernam7

Quote from: Darius on March 02, 2010, 05:50:43 PM
damm im having a big big problem here, i have ereased everything like you said, uninstall and re-install my SC2 beta, update and still when i run the setup of the launcher, i cant make it go, it says that Starcraft 2 beta.exe cant be found =S some help here plz, again sorry for my english lol

you said you have spanish windows?
what windows? xp 7 x64 x32? what?

did you do what i said to the 1st page find a delete a "vernam7" directory in your Application Data??? please Read the 1st post where it say WARNING!!!

dont panic you can fix it

qwertyuiop

Download... Install... Put in starcraft2 main folder.... IT ERASED IT. WHAT THE F**K? WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT TO REMOVE THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THE FOLDER??????

Darius

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 06:06:03 PM

did you do what i said to the 1st page find a delete a "vernam7" directory in your Application Data??? please Read the 1st post where it say WARNING!!!

yeah i did all that and still no luck done 5 times by now, installing the launcher deletes everything in my SC2 directory on c:> program files > starcraft 2 beta

Enox

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 02, 2010, 06:06:03 PM

I had this problem also. Its something to do with the Mods folder in the SC2 Beta Program Files folder...I used the 4.0 and 5.0 AI Starcrack before, so I know there was stuff in the Mods folder but I don't know which folders are stock with the application before Starcrack...

Enox

Quote from: Darius on March 02, 2010, 06:09:21 PM

yeah i did all that and still no luck done 5 times by now, installing the launcher deletes everything in my SC2 directory on c:> program files > starcraft 2 beta

Haven't seen this problem yet, but another guy earlier had the same issue. Whats the destination folder that installer says its going to install to?

Edit: I previously installed 2.5.5 and updated through the launcher to 2.5.6 so I figured maybe i'd try to installed 2.5.6 from the installer instead to see if I'd have the same problem with the erasing of the SC2 Folder in Program Files. I did another install of 2.5.6 and it didn't wipe my SC2 folder. It must not be the installer causing the problem. Unless its something with the version of Windows installed or the already installed beta or a crack thats already installed. I'm running windows xp sp2

Vernam7

Quote from: qwertyuiop on March 02, 2010, 06:07:11 PM
Download... Install... Put in starcraft2 main folder.... IT ERASED IT. WHAT THE F**K? WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT TO REMOVE THE ENTIRE CONTENT OF THE FOLDER? ??? ??

ok for the last time , i dont say nowhere in my application the tool to delete ANYTHING!
can you get that?

i am not saying that this IS not happening to you, i am only saying its not cause by the launcher! but something is wrong with your original game AI files! and direcotries.

ok lets take it from point 0

1)Uninstall Starcraft 2 beta
2)DELETE ALL FOLDER from the directories you had it installed
(for example)
c:\program files\starcraft ii beta\delete here all folders!\
3)also take buck up of your maps! and replayes
4)Then delete the entire Starcraft 2 Beta Folder from "My Documents" directory
this is where your maps replays etc are
4)Go to
for vista/7
C:\Users\YOURuserName\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\delete EVERYTHING inhere
for XP
C:\Documents and Settings \YOURuserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\delete EVERYTHING inhere

5)re install the Game! NOTHING ELSE! no AI no cracks NOTHING!

6)install the Tool 2.5.6 and use the intool button to install your backuped Maps and Replay
(or download your replay and cache files from where you downloaded before and place them in the right directories BUT never Touch the Base.sc2data FILES)

7)Run the Allin1 launcher it will launch the game if everything was done CORRECLTY!

and once again if the Tool starts and says you dotn have it properly installed then You DONT have the game properly installed!!!!!! .-
the game looks for the default sc2 installation directories and the AI Mod folders if they are in place!!!
DONT DO NOTHING MANUAL about AI. if you have used an other crack before
go to there topic and plz cry to them, i am trying to help you out but you Dont listen. >:(

p.s btw do you have maybe a stupid Antivirus that belives this is a trojan (cause lazylauncer2.exe some times gives false reports) and takes cotrol and deletes everything just to protect you?

Vernam7

now i found out what stupidity our little friend DO!  :P :P
as oyu said Enox, when the INSTALL the tool the setup ASKS for a place to be installed
NOT the damn sc2 directory, they DO NOT Read the fracking messege and the change the PAth to sc2 directory.

My Install is autoconfigured to delete *.* from the TOOLS Install destination and because they messed it up with the sc2 ones they loose their files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made this tools and installation so damn simple just leave the default path as it is and press the damn Install Button! why did you chagnged that, and then you are flaming on me about your **** grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

i need to shoot somone, sc2 here i come. thats it for tonight
see you tommorow!
Enox thanks for the idea dude