[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixn

i`m curious :D i hope il will be released today :)  ;D

Spooker617

wow people really are that STUPID! READ THE DAMN POSTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90% of everyones problems are explained how to be fixed here in the thread if you JUST READ!!!!!!!

Bt

Quote from: Spooker617 on March 09, 2010, 09:55:34 PM
wow people really are that STUPID! READ THE DAMN POSTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90% of everyones problems are explained how to be fixed here in the thread if you JUST READ!!!!!!!

Haha its really frustrating me too

Tape

Not to be rude, just letting you know that black isn't black, it's white.

krazzi

Great launcher for all of us not able to get into the beta. Just 2 things;

Can I save and watch my own games vs AI? Like in the official beta. I see a view replay button in the beta launcher but I don't know how to save replays of my games.

Do you guys or anyone for that matter think there will ever be a way to LAN this so we can play something other than vs AI? In peer to peer software like gameranger, garena etc

Thanks

Mikael

Quote from: krazzi on March 10, 2010, 04:18:57 AM

Can I save and watch my own games vs AI? Like in the official beta. I see a view replay button in the beta launcher but I don't know how to save replays of my games.

Do you guys or anyone for that matter think there will ever be a way to LAN this so we can play something other than vs AI? In peer to peer software like gameranger, garena etc

Thanks

Replays are saved automatically here My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays.

To view them follow this guide http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/starcraft-2-guide-bypassing-maps-replays-ai/

Also do not forget to press Restore before trying to watch a replay.

Hope it helps.

matrixn

Any news about 0.22 release? will be released today or we have to wait more time?

Valkirie

Just a little screenshot. Will try to work on it this afternoon.

matrixn

The "Start Location" Is similar with teams or is just start location on the map? And... wat happens when you start at Slot:0 and by any mistake you put the AI(enemy) to same location?

Valkirie

Quote from: matrixn on March 10, 2010, 07:03:00 AM
The "Start Location" Is similar with teams or is just start location on the map? And... wat happens when you start at Slot:0 and by any mistake you put the AI(enemy) to same location?
You get an error message and you can't start the game.

Master619

Great work valk, and still waiting for the next (big) release that features team play  ;) ;)

krazzi

Quote from: Mikael on March 10, 2010, 06:16:55 AM
Quote from: krazzi on March 10, 2010, 04:18:57 AM

Thanks

Replays are saved automatically here My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays.

To view them follow this guide http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/starcraft-2-guide-bypassing-maps-replays-ai/

Also do not forget to press Restore before trying to watch a replay.

Hope it helps.
Works great, thanks a bunch.

No one know about my second thought about LAN play? Would really love to see that happen.

matrixn

Quote from: krazzi on March 10, 2010, 07:13:27 AM
Works great, thanks a bunch.

No one know about my second thought about LAN play? Would really love to see that happen.

There will not be an LAN Game, It will be only an battle.net 2.0 server emulator.

krazzi

So it would be that hard/impossible to set up?

Fair enough, AI it is.

Looseygoosey11

Okay people, ive done literally everything I can do. I really need some help here.I've disabled all anti-virus software, firewalls, everything... but I cant extract the lazylauncher ANYWHERE. I also can't run it at any time. I've tried dragging and dropping directly from the archive, extracting it to the desktop and other random folders. Everything and anything gets extracted or moved EXCEPT this launcher.

Any ideas? I run vista... regrettably.

Unfortunately ive looked through Mcafee and the file isn't in quarantine at all. I've got my antivirus off permanently so it won't even start when i boot up, but the problem is still here...