[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixn

Quote from: Looseygoosey11 on March 10, 2010, 07:31:36 AM
Okay people, ive done literally everything I can do. I really need some help here.I've disabled all anti-virus software, firewalls, everything... but I cant extract the lazylauncher ANYWHERE. I also can't run it at any time. I've tried dragging and dropping directly from the archive, extracting it to the desktop and other random folders. Everything and anything gets extracted or moved EXCEPT this launcher.

Any ideas? I run vista... regrettably.

Unfortunately ive looked through Mcafee and the file isn't in quarantine at all. I've got my antivirus off permanently so it won't even start when i boot up, but the problem is still here...

Are you familiar with the program Teamviewer? I can help you using a remote connection if you want. http://www.teamviewer.com/ if you want my help then contact me using YM: matrixn1985

fobmasta

damn it... whatever launcher i use, i keep getting this ErrorReporter box. iv turned off antivirus, checked off use internet... what is the problem??

Organized_Chaos

Great looking GUI!  Will teams option be added into the next version??

Mikael

Okay people, ive done literally everything I can do. I really need some help here.I've disabled all anti-virus software, firewalls, everything... but I cant extract the lazylauncher ANYWHERE. I also can't run it at any time. I've tried dragging and dropping directly from the archive, extracting it to the desktop and other random folders. Everything and anything gets extracted or moved EXCEPT this launcher.

Unfortunately ive looked through Mcafee and the file isn't in quarantine at all. I've got my antivirus off permanently so it won't even start when i boot up, but the problem is still here...

Edit, what program are you using to extract the file?

Mikael

Quote from: fobmasta on March 10, 2010, 08:03:42 AM
damn it... whatever launcher i use, i keep getting this ErrorReporter box. iv turned off antivirus, checked off use internet... what is the problem??

Biggest problem is most likely that you did not give us enough information to help you.

Give us more info and you might get lucky.

Looseygoosey11

Quote from: matrixn on March 10, 2010, 08:02:41 AM

Are you familiar with the program Teamviewer? I can help you using a remote connection if you want. http://www.teamviewer.com/ if you want my help then contact me using YM: matrixn1985

I am not familiar with teamviewer, but i like the idea. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for the help, man!

Quote from: Mikael on March 10, 2010, 08:13:43 AM
Edit, what program are you using to extract the file?

I use winrar

imba_maverick

if possible add the choice of team in Starcraft II - Beta Launcher

saubapcai

Quote from: Valkirie on March 10, 2010, 06:58:15 AM

Just a little screenshot. Will try to work on it this afternoon.

Hi man!
can u include select team feature??
I want this!

Thanks about your works!

balnazzar951

Quote from: saubapcai on March 10, 2010, 09:09:38 AM

Hi man!
can u include select team feature??
I want this!

Thanks about your works!
Yeah the team feature is fully functioning,please add it :(
Thanks,the best GUI ever :)
Starcraft 2 Beta

Valkirie

Team system is based on memory editing which is a lot more difficult to understand than player,races,location, color choices. I don't know if it will be integrated yet.

matrixn

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 10, 2010, 10:20:13 AM

Looks great, although I'm bummed there is no team play yet, even though the source code for Star Launcher is available. :( I know team play may not work in terms of the comps working together, but having the option of them not attacking each other and just focusing on me is well worth it to me. Any chance you could implement it for v0.22?

i`m assuming that you don`t have eyes to read the post before you.. so i will be straight NO TEAM IN 0.22 and stop asking and re-asking for 100 times questions and annoying ppls around here! The news and changelog is at the first post of this thread!

saubapcai

Quote from: Valkirie on March 10, 2010, 10:12:52 AM
Quote from: Cybertox on March 10, 2010, 10:07:25 AM
Quote from: Valkirie on March 10, 2010, 09:58:35 AM
Team system is based on memory editing which is a lot more difficult to understand than player,races,location, color choices. I don't know if it will be integrated yet.
If you are not going to make the teams what are you going to do then?Drawing skins and adding race icons?Come on we dont need your visual things.First of all fix your bugs because your launcher is the most bugged one.After that make teams selection (Take your time) and after you fixed the bugs and added the teams selection option you can start drawing skins adding icons and make visual changes.
Stop me if I'm wrong, but I do not owe you anything. Also, no AI is supporting team for now. The debate is closed.

I agree with Valkirie cause' I'm developer too! :)
Visit this link http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v0-3-source-code/ for reference.
I'm not familiar(and feel terrible) with C++ and I'm lazy guy so I can't help u so much!
Try your best!!!

BR.

Valkirie

Quote from: matrixn on March 10, 2010, 10:24:04 AM

Looks great, although I'm bummed there is no team play yet, even though the source code for Star Launcher is available. :( I know team play may not work in terms of the comps working together, but having the option of them not attacking each other and just focusing on me is well worth it to me. Any chance you could implement it for v0.22?

i`m assuming that you don`t have eyes to read the post before you.. so i will be straight NO TEAM IN 0.22 and stop asking and re-asking for 100 times questions and annoying pls around here! The news and changelog is at the first post of this thread!
Very appreciated.

matrixn

Quote from: Valkirie on March 10, 2010, 10:25:04 AM
Quote from: matrixn on March 10, 2010, 10:24:04 AM

i`m assuming that you don`t have eyes to read the post before you.. so i will be straight NO TEAM IN 0.22 and stop asking and re-asking for 100 times questions and annoying pls around here! The news and changelog is at the first post of this thread!
Very appreciated.

@Valkirie.. you are welcomed :) . I have tryed to help ppsl in this thread.. but.. some of them.. are very annoyng.. they won`t read the last post ... what about all 62 pages of posts...i don`t think they will ever read the entire thread... :)

P.S.. somebody is giving me "smites" and my karma is -3 now ... i don`t get it...

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 10, 2010, 11:28:49 AM
Not sure what to tell you. I've never had that happen and I've played many team games so far. Granted, I've never had an ally, I've always done 1v2 or 1v3.

Its probably the map I played (Twilight Fortress). Well I'd still say its a good idea if Valkirie skips the team option for now until the AI has more team script. But ye you can always play with a different launcher until Valkirie decides to add a team option  ;)

And on a side note, waiting for Valkirie to release v2.2, so that I can update the installer I created over at TeknoGods.

Thanks for the effort and time you put in to this, much appreciated Valkirie  ;)