Lazylaunch Problem

Started by Mazer, February 28, 2010, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazer

Was able to get replays going but I can't get lazylaunch working so I could actually play a map.

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

Tried to run as admin without any luck. Is it because I have the client installed to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta" instead of "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta" maybe?

Any help is appreciated.

G-StaR

No it's not because you have installed it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta" i think it's because of your anti virus. I have windows 7 and when my anti virus was on i got that message too.
try to restart and turn off your anti virus before launching lazylaunch. :)

Mazer

Quote from: G-StaR on February 28, 2010, 02:35:35 PM
No it's not because you have installed it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta" i think it's because of your anti virus. I have windows 7 and when my anti virus was on i got that message too.
try to restart and turn off your anti virus before launching lazylaunch. :)

Ahh, k. I fiddled with AVG and got it going. Had to add it to the exceptions of "Resident Shield". Thanks  :)

G-StaR

Thane

I'm having the same problem, and I also have AVG. How exactly did you add an exe file to the exceptions in Res Shield?

Az1zam

I am having the problem not being able to see the file when I want to create a path to the file. It's like the file doesn't exist.

Any help?

Mazer

For the res shield, you just specify a folder for it to ignore. So, just point it to the folder where you have lazy launch at.