you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klonoakun

Thank you for your Sharing, I'd like to play a bit later after everyone is done as well.
I guess I should pm you first

ateld

yea this is the nicest thing anyones done for the community

AnimeSakuraTM

Hi, I would like to try the game, but I am unable to access it  :'( . Anybody playing sc2 right now?

fade.fall.

i just got back from the store

everyone who PM'ed me i found an easier idea

everyone who wants to play this account email me at     bodybycelltech@yahoo.com

everyone who emails me wanting to play sc2, i will add you into a sc2 contacts list

i am logged onto my personal sc2 account a lot. whenever i see no one logged onto bodybycelltech@yahoo.com inside starcraft 2 (because bodybycelltech@yahoo.com is the sc2 account im sharing) i will send an email to all of the contacts in the sc2 contacts list with the new reset password and everyone who checks that email can try to change the password and the fastest dude to change the password gets to play.

so email  bodybycelltech@yahoo.com     if you want to play that sc2 account or email me requesting a time to reset the password for you to play and if no one is playing at that time i can reset for you

i think currently no one is playing

TeaCheR

AnimeSakuraTM

hasudrone

i've sent pm here, and email in bodybycelltech@yahoo.com     

if nobody are playing now, can u reset??

kolera

klonoakun

This guys is Genuine! You're one of a kind! :D

RobinHood

There are some kind spirits in the world. Amazing you are offering this.

NoNic2

Yea this guy is amazing. Apsolutely amazing.  Now the hard part will be to actually manage to be lucky enough to be able to get inside

chanmanx

where do you log in from? battle.net site? U just type his email and pass?

i went there nad it said INCORRECT PASSWORD

NanoEntity

that's because someone is already playing the account.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

hydra11

is anyone playing now?? btw ur a saint for doing this lol

starscraft-2-fan

someone is either playing or he reset the password for someone u sir r a good person people should b more like u if they had a extra key to use :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)