LAN?

Started by Warlord7001, March 27, 2010, 03:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlord7001

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a way to play a LAN game..please don't make fun of me if its a stupid question..I was just wondering,

Thanks  :)

God

Wish there was but no. 

Warlord7001

thanatos667

ANyone know if this is being worked on by the devs or are they concentrating on Bnet emulation

Timmster

Buddy, you are about to get yourself banned from these forums. Read the read me.

Gouki

thanatos667

Quote from: Timmster on March 27, 2010, 06:06:58 PM
Buddy, you are about to get yourself banned from these forums. Read the read me.

If you were refering to me, I just read the read me in this forum and didnt see any info on my question, if the readme you are talking about is in another subforum let me know and Ill head over there.

Rain[sun]

LOL@ the picture.

And what makes you think he's going to get banned? I've seen 100 posts identical to his, not banned?
On topic, I think theyre developping LAN, because the original idea of bnet emulation is just way too large; scope of the project is huge incomparison. Look around for the link to the codegen site, they seem to be the go-to guys in the field of LAN.

I know Blizz is known for pushing back release dates but, given the progress with the beta I think they're still on par to meet the July/August 2010 quote.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Observer

i'm not sure but i heard that there's some developers that are working on lan crack.
their progress is really slow as they need to crack it unit by unit, i heard they'll finish in the next month [they said they need about 4 weeks or something.] or so, but again i'm not sure about this so don't get your hopes up.