you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackcode

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 03:56:04 PM
blizzard said i have to email a photocopy of my ID to them ugh

and then it will still take forever for them to act and remove the authenticator

god dammit

this sux... that noob is still online... he knows your new password i guess

Drakonis

Yeah, fade that was pretty nice of you. Thanks for letting those of us unfortunate enough to get into beta have a chance to play some real games of SC2 (even though I myself didn't get a chance to). Sorry that some people are selfish jerks.

Bigshot

No he simple dident log off at all. Hope his PC will die from overheating if it stays working all day and night but battlenet restart will happen sooner or later.

hydra11

klonoakun

I have played a few games early this friday and gotta say it really does suck 1 person hogging and leaving

RagingPolarBear

Quote from: mineisbigger on March 21, 2010, 04:22:33 PM
I want to thank you for letting us use your account and i am sorry that people are ass holes and have to ruin every ones fun

Yeah, that sucks that people would do something like that.

We should all launch a DoS attack on that guy or something.

fade.fall.

keep checking if he is online

im sure he does not know the password, he simply is not logging off

see if he is online tmrw haha im sure he wont be

cloak123

Hey fade, Send them a copy of your i.d. Then call them up about 30 mins later, I did this and a rep immediately Fixed my wow account for me this way, might work for you

fade.fall.

hahaha i got the account back

BOOYAH BABY

hahaha blizzard removed the authenticator

lol i wont share it anymore. sorry guys. a few people got to try it at least

darkshark

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 07:59:23 PM

BOOYAH BABY

glad to hear that bastage wont be using yours anymore.

coolflip

At least you got your account back, to bad it was bugged for me, when i was one of the last few people able to use it  :ticked: , but i did download the official client from your account, so everything's fixed now :)

starscraft-2-fan

that sucka atleast i got to play one last time last night suck that the account was almost stolen

jyim89

BOOYAH BABY

It's great that you got back the account from the bastard who tried to steal it and ruin it for everyone but I still think if your not going to share it anymore you should at least give it out to someone.  I know there are plenty of people out there just dying to get their hands on a beta key  (like me for example).  When you let me play for an hour during the first day you did this, it only made me want to play more T_T.  Anyways this is just a thought nothing more. =/

Chronopolis

bAsTaRd has been eliminated.

|///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|
  |//////////////////////////////////Victory!///////////////////////////////////////////////|
  |///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|

Congratulations fade.fail, you have won the thread!

RagingPolarBear

BOOYAH BABY

Hehe... glad to hear that guy finally got taken down.

Maybe you could still share it with some of us who you already know are trustworthy?  O:)

If you're not going to use the account anyway....