Sentry build on robotics

Started by emylgoth, April 25, 2010, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emylgoth

Terran can EMP sentrys but zerg is helpless and, till you can do something with it, is knew that Force Field is a little too powerful. A SC1 veteran has recommend to be destroyable (having a life-bar).
What do you think about the idea that sentrys to be build from robotics.
Rushing with FFs to block your ramp and to prevent you expanding in early game or to prevent to save your one of the bases blocking you in the other side are some powerful strategies easily done with some sentrys. If they will be build in robotics, they'll not be warp anymore.
In many Cup games FFs quickly made the match.
I'm just curios about opinion of you all.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

Zerg aren't helpless. i play them and i just neural parasite them little bastards use there energy to make a wall to protect my hydras
GG
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

Mustachio

no, sentries are only godly when you mass zerglings and roaches.

there are other options, you have mutas to use as well as hydras.

SC2 is not a rock paper scissors situation, there are plentiful units to your disposal.

Drew1231

Take away their weapons. That should fix any issues with zerg.

dan5187

sentry is very easy to kill its a ground unit although it appers to float.  any unit that can hit ground can hit it, and they are extremyl easy to kill.

emylgoth

Thanks! I'm playing with terran and I thought zerg is less protected but now I saw some "zerg" answers. :P I'm glad to see that good players are not requesting nerfing. :D
Thanks again for your answers.