I got a serious lag after updated to patch 5

Started by zato_1one, March 20, 2010, 05:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zato_1one

I have played 4 teams (me and 3 AI) FFA map. It worked fine without any   lag. But when I updated SC2 Beta to patch 5. I got a serious lag when I   was playing. The loading time was very long too. This problem didn't   occur before. So I tried reinstall and played it again. It was confirmed   that the game was very lag only after updated it to patch 5. It was   like there were some memory leak. I tested it on another PC and it had   the same problem.

I checked it on Blizzard forum but I didn't find anyone complain about this patch. So I didn't know if this problem occurred because of AI or   not. But it shouldn't be a problem because I didn't change AI. I used AI   Starcrack 6.11 And I also tried another AI but the lag still occured. I think that it might be because most people played only 1v1 and   that's why no one complain about it. It worked fine if I played 1v1 with   AI. I want to ask that does someone here also has the same problem?

My laptop specification
Core2 Duo T7250 2GHz
Ram 3GB
Geforce 8600M GS 512MB

Mikael

Quote from: zato_1one on March 20, 2010, 05:58:27 AM
I have played 4 teams (me and 3 AI) FFA map. It worked fine without any   lag. But when I updated SC2 Beta to patch 5. I got a serious lag when I   was playing. The loading time was very long too. This problem didn't   occur before. So I tried reinstall and played it again. It was confirmed   that the game was very lag only after updated it to patch 5. It was   like there were some memory leak. I tested it on another PC and it had   the same problem.

I checked it on Blizzard forum but I didn't find anyone complain about this patch. So I didn't know if this problem occurred because of AI or   not. But it shouldn't be a problem because I didn't change AI. I used AI   Starcrack 6.11 And I also tried another AI but the lag still occured. I think that it might be because most people played only 1v1 and   that's why no one complain about it. It worked fine if I played 1v1 with   AI. I want to ask that does someone here also has the same problem?

My laptop specification
Core2 Duo T7250 2GHz
Ram 3GB
Geforce 8600M GS 512MB

Try with lowered settings and see if that helps any.