[WTT] My WoW Account for SC2 Beta Key!

Started by Fresh, April 05, 2010, 07:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh

As the title says, I'm willing to trade my WoW account for a starcraft 2 beta key. It contains a lvl 80 Holy paladin, geared up and good to go. I was the 3rd best holy paladin on my server when I quit, but that was right after the crimson wing in icecrown. However, it still does very well currently. Also it has a 66 or so shaman that I was leveling. It has quite a few pieces of BoA gear and its really fun to play. Let me know if you are interested. Drop me an email at drags111@gmail.com, or post here. I prefer that the code be a full SC2 beta key, but I might accept the invitation code. Let me know!

The mywowarmory link:

IF YOU WANT THE STANDARD WOW ARMORY LINK, LET ME KNOW! I'm just trying to keep the account identity safe :) http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=192561

Its gearscore is about 5699 if I remember correctly.

I will also accept pay pal payments as well, so make an offer (current is 90$).

leetchaos

Holy Paladin... Fun to play? Haha you trollin' right?

Fresh

Rain[sun]

Will you pay me to play WoW? Id be interested if i could keep the beta and you paid me like, 900$/hour
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

jyim89

@Rain.
Having fun at collecting those negative karmas? xD

Fresh

MMmmmm tempting rain[sun], but please don't just spam my thread. And since you want negative karma, maybe i should give you positive? ::P

Rain[sun]

darkshark

Man and Irony would be that you trade it away and then the account gets a key.

Rain[sun]

HAHA that would be awesome.
On a side note, a lot of people are iffy about trading accounts and what not due to recoveries and authenticators.  Then take away the people that don't wanna play WoW. You got a slim shot, but probably a better chance than blizz sending you a key

Fresh

Personally, I think i have a good chance at either cash or a beta key, easily. I have put it up on some other sites and i have a handful of people already who are interested, some are some trusted members on the other site. But as for me, I'm not a scammer, I don't even like WoW anymore. I quit like 3 months ago xD.

Fresh

Fresh