lag

Started by explicit, February 28, 2010, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyricc

Quote from: explicit on March 01, 2010, 09:40:17 PM
Quote from: Gr!mm on March 01, 2010, 03:41:41 PM
Dude, have you tried turning up the game speed? lol
i'm assuming everyones running out of ideas as to the gamespeed would be the last resort....funny cause thats the "first" thing i've tried since i remembered from the previous installments of starcraft. that was always the first thing i always did when playing it. sigh....i guess playing at this slowmotion speed is fine. :-[

Don't give up! Are you using the Beta Stracraft Launcher? If so, click the box next to "Show FPS" and post some ingame numbers for us, if your fps is low there most be some problem with drivers/ background software or hardware which means we can narrow it down and solve it, if you have 60+ fps (with your machine you should) then we can take if from there.

explicit

Quote from: cyricc on March 01, 2010, 11:18:46 PM
Quote from: explicit on March 01, 2010, 09:40:17 PM
Quote from: Gr!mm on March 01, 2010, 03:41:41 PM
Dude, have you tried turning up the game speed? lol
i'm assuming everyones running out of ideas as to the gamespeed would be the last resort....funny cause thats the "first" thing i've tried since i remembered from the previous installments of starcraft. that was always the first thing i always did when playing it. sigh....i guess playing at this slowmotion speed is fine. :-[

Don't give up! Are you using the Beta Stracraft Launcher? If so, click the box next to "Show FPS" and post some ingame numbers for us, if your fps is low there most be some problem with drivers/ background software or hardware which means we can narrow it down and solve it, if you have 60+ fps (with your machine you should) then we can take if from there.

i'm not sure what you mean.I never knew that there were two different types of sc programs.Although, i'll answer your question anyway.I doubt that i am using the program your referring to as i am playing sc as we speak and went through all the tabs in the options menu and see no box to check for "show FPS".....

explicit

Also, i would like to add does it matter what OS i'm using? cause i'm currently using windows xp 32 bit.

ZeroIshi

The Corei7 is actually a known issue for running SC2 slower than usual.  Sorry.  :(  
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23279958079&sid=5000

chetjan

Wow good point ZeroIshi, I didn't even know that. Sorry man I think you'll have to wait till they patch it to fix it. It is a shame to see such a great rig go to waste.