Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spalty67

Quote from: BR3ND3N on September 25, 2011, 02:18:03 PM
Quote from: tonto on September 25, 2011, 01:04:27 PM
Quote from: neoncik on September 25, 2011, 10:32:05 AM
im guessing ita a month or max two to get working emulator... that could be a goos start for a private D3 servers ;) But i recomend to buy a legal version and support blizz team, that tried to make this game as perfect as it could be at its release date... Dont be a mushrooms, buy a legal full version, but BETA version, MUST BE CRACKED !!! or it should be OPEN BETA... but i think, new battle.ne is not eligable to support so many players... Be patient and be supportable !!!    DIABLO !!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !!!!

oh don't worry, I'll buy a legit copy of the game. :)   Blizzard games, however, are about the only games I'll purchase legally. :)   Mostly 'cause they have good replay value, I still have D2 installed and play it from time (until I get a D3 beta key or the real game).  I'll play the emulator even after the real game comes out as well, so I can play it *offline* when I'm at like my grandmother's or something.
You sir are the reason that pirated games are frowned upon, because instead of downloading games and then buying them, you download and never buy.
Do they not clearly state that they will both purchase the games..?

tonto

If they made games worth a crap (like Blizzard does), I'd buy them.  I view torrents as a "try before you buy".  Like driving a car.  Would you buy a car sight-unseen, and never test-driving it?   Most games I play about an hour before I think "meh, this ones sucks".  I didn't say I don't buy other games, it's just rare, because usually they suck.

im guessing ita a month or max two to get working emulator... that could be a goos start for a private D3 servers ;) But i recomend to buy a legal version and support blizz team, that tried to make this game as perfect as it could be at its release date... Dont be a mushrooms, buy a legal full version, but BETA version, MUST BE CRACKED !!! or it should be OPEN BETA... but i think, new battle.ne is not eligable to support so many players... Be patient and be supportable !!!    DIABLO !!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !!!!

oh don't worry, I'll buy a legit copy of the game. :)   Blizzard games, however, are about the only games I'll purchase legally. :)   Mostly 'cause they have good replay value, I still have D2 installed and play it from time (until I get a D3 beta key or the real game).  I'll play the emulator even after the real game comes out as well, so I can play it *offline* when I'm at like my grandmother's or something.
You sir are the reason that pirated games are frowned upon, because instead of downloading games and then buying them, you download and never buy.

Reac7

What you wrote, sir, is bullshit.
If I haven't downloaded and played WoW on private, I wouldn't even think of buying it (as I did).
He said that he WILL buy D3, but also use an emulator when he'd be out of internet(You see the other way for playing it offline?).

When you play GOOD (pirated) game - you'll probably buy it.
But when today most companies make game after game and most of them are... shit (for example - many of  EA Games :) ) - I think they can't be like "WTF?" about so low amount of bought ones.

stickstoneinhead

Can we keep on topic please, rapid progression. NPC spawn and interaction, Item Spawn, Ability to enter Inn in Tristram. This is amazing progress!

neoncik

srsly. Keep testing, but leave 1 tread in forum for the progress. What is working at the moment, and what is the goal for the next  release :)

Gus

Guys, can someone "enlight" me plz.

I downloaded the latest release (release9), but i can't figure how to spawn where i want...

what exactly i need to do to spawn in the proper area.... by now I'm spawning inside a river or lake.... and can't walk around properly.

Haxotic

Please stay on topic, try not to quad post again Attractive.

The rate of progress is amazing, respect for the people doing it. <3
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

Der Pizzadieb

Quote from: Gus on September 25, 2011, 03:01:05 PM

I downloaded the latest release (release9), but i can't figure how to spawn where i want...

what exactly i need to do to spawn in the proper area.... by now I'm spawning inside a river or lake.... and can't walk around properly.

You just need to walk to the pier to get back to the path where you can freely walk around. Also you can edit the config.ini, just replace the *.txt in the ini with one of the map txts found in the maps folder of your emulator.

No idea about spawning stuff though, same issue here.

FatMan

Quote from: stickstoneinhead on September 25, 2011, 02:44:42 PM
Can we keep on topic please, rapid progression. NPC spawn and interaction, Item Spawn, Ability to enter Inn in Tristram. This is amazing progress!

So you can enter the tavern by clicking on the entrance? This is a small step away from having the entire map explorable right?

stickstoneinhead

Quote from: FatMan on September 25, 2011, 03:06:05 PM

So you can enter the tavern by clicking on the entrance? This is a small step away from having the entire map explorable right?
Yes you can enter tavarn, I would say this is definately the first step :D

Gus

Quote from: Der Pizzadieb on September 25, 2011, 03:04:39 PM
Quote from: Gus on September 25, 2011, 03:01:05 PM

You just need to walk to the pier to get back to the path where you can freely walk around. Also you can edit the config.ini, just replace the *.txt in the ini with one of the map txts found in the maps folder of your emulator.

No idea about spawning stuff though, same issue here.

Oh, tx man, worked perfectly.

Actually i was dong it before, but i was forgetting to restart "D3sharp.exe", I was restarting only the game... lol

4Mr2ThC0

OKay so, first things first, Much appreciation goes out to those working endlessly to give us this epic amount of progress...

okso, i can enter the slaughterd calf inn, but cant move past the door way or exit the inn...and how do i make these 'zombies' spawn? a little help is appreciated, i wanna hack and slash things!!

astroasko

Press 1 in-game or spawn the skill with the open book as a picture.

4Mr2ThC0

;D  TY!
its simple, but at least im getting to kill stuff!! so stoked on the comming developments in the near future.

stickstoneinhead

Quote from: 4Mr2ThC0 on September 25, 2011, 04:39:04 PM

okso, i can enter the slaughterd calf inn, but cant move past the door way or exit the inn..

Ok they fixed this just use the newest release and you can walk around when you enter the inn.
Update- You cannot exit the inn once entered at the moment.