[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mOsteel

hope you can make your launcher smaller.

Zezariz

Might need to shave the top part off or make it smaller or something lol

kalon

great launch only one small problem its too big for my screen lolz

TruSkill

Is there anyway to resize the launcher cause it doesn't fit on my screen. Thanks in advance.

mOsteel

i recommend StarLauncher v0.3 for now.

Valkirie

Sm1Ke

View Replay button don’t work  :( (windows 7 x64)

Zezariz

kalon

thank you its way better great job  ;D

Valkirie

Quote from: Sm1Ke on March 07, 2010, 04:25:04 PM
View Replay button don't work  :( (windows 7 x64)
Will reupload it for you. Sorry for all. We did so much work on 0.21 we missed some of the things.

Artanis186

Thanks for the size decrease. The black line to the left of the map settings is still there though.

Wormbeast

Kick ass! But the thing is taller than my screen. I cant choose some of my maps because it is too tall.

Razredge

There is a weird glitch with the random... on every launcher, since how to chance races was discovered. The 1st and 2nd AI will have the same race as you, and that happened 10 out of 10 times (way too unlikely to be a coincidence).

But this aside, great job Valkirie and DFA. Great style and great launcher!
Keep up the good work!

AlexALX

Valkirie
Very thx for new version)

I find bugs (use Win XP SP3):
* When quickly choose a maps interface strongly proposes to disappear even texture in the program (lags).
* View Replay button do not work... :(
* Button restore mb to be always clickable?? I need restore original AI for view AI! Buy button not clickable when maps if "donwload".
* Memory when quickly choose a maps can still climb higher than 40 mb, I got to 70 mb and exit.
* Use please old gui for maps rate... in Win XP SP3 this is does not look... :( (see screen)
* Rate do not show you vote raiting (always shows 0)...
* Some colors do not display color preview (dark).

New GUI indeed very large, I have a 1680 * 1050 and occupies half the screen.
There is now a suggestion... (view screen) Well, something with a length to think again... And since everything is fine)