Battle.net patch 2

Started by thanatos667, February 27, 2010, 06:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanatos667

A new patch came out, but Im not sure how to download it. Anyone know how to apply the most current patch?

Andrige

Quote from: thanatos667 on February 27, 2010, 06:03:06 PM
A new patch came out, but Im not sure how to download it. Anyone know how to apply the most current patch?

Start Starcraft 2 beta using the default launcher and it should automatically download.  Make sure that the base files aren't cracked if you are having issues.

thanatos667

When I start SC2 it just comes on, but I know the patch isnt applied because the mothership still has 400 HP

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: thanatos667 on February 27, 2010, 06:08:27 PM
When I start SC2 it just comes on, but I know the patch isnt applied because the mothership still has 400 HP
You have to reinstall SC2 (it doesn't take that much). After download your files and set it up once again.

chuk90

I also had the problem. I reinstalled and it directly updated to 0.4xxxx, once I've start the Lazy crack it still hasn't updated. Barracks and factories still have 65 buildtime :(

Is there a problem during the installation or do i need to get a new crack?

Giz

if u go into : C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\Versions

u see different folders for each patch, lazyteam launcher uses the 14093 folder to run the game, all u have to do is copy content from new version folder to the 14093 one, should then have latest updates applied.

chuk90

Soreas

Hi all it does not work for me, can you give me another way please?

creamsoda

Quote from: thanatos667 on February 27, 2010, 06:08:27 PM

If u start the original SC2 launcher, then ur probably just watching replays? and chances are that replay is from the 1st patch of the beta. So that's normal.

If you're playing a game with LazyLaunch, make sure you use LazyLaunch 2.0, which is the new one, and it will load up the latest SC2 patch.