you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdayum

coolflip

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 20, 2010, 01:41:11 PM
ok huhun i'll send you account/password for 2nd account u can play it.  1st is gone and stolen

awwww *sadface*, and as he said before, you dont "call it", he just gives it to whoever he feels like  :fight:

jyim89

seed013

are we not going by list anymore? if not what do we need to do to get picked

fade.fall.

huhen are you able to play a game is it working?

fade.fall.

huhen the dude who stole the first account is logged in right now and hes friended to the second account. dont talk crap to him lol just whatever its his account now.  see if games work for you

Bigshot

Can you tell us what was question he maneged to answer and steal account?

fade.fall.

i wanted to change the secret question but i could not

the second account which i shared first has a hard secret question. its not stolen and im still sharing it

the first account had a weak secret question. the question was "first pets name" the answer was "max"
i knew sharing that one was a bad idea but i did anyway. o well

i am pretty sure the second accounts secret answer wont be guessed. if it does i will be very suprised

sigh if i could have changed the secret answer of the first account to szfger45326 i would have

seed013

Man I hope I get a chance lol, I still can't believe I logged on yesterday when he posted it and missed my chance, but anyway out of curiosity what rank is the account?

Bigshot

Still it is amasing someone actually guessed it is max, it could be anything

huhen

I was talking to the guy who stole it, he just searched for the most popular dog names, max was number 2. I haven't been able to play because battle.net was down but its back up now, will pass in a little while.

Valhalla44

Blackcode

You can still recover it... write blizzard and tell them you had your account stolen... weak question... they will ask your original cd key.. if u still have it...

Blackcode