StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: FaineAway on March 03, 2010, 10:28:01 AM
I am having a problem with all of the crack launchers.  The error is an application error and reads as follows....

"The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Any help would be much appreciated.

i think i have replied that erlier to you or somone else,
your windows is SO old (dont you ever update?) that doesnt have .NET framework 2.0 at least!

my tool requires only version 2.0 sp1 get it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=79BC3B77-E02C-4AD3-AACF-A7633F706BA5&displaylang=en
or even better if you get version 3.5 sp1
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

after installation RESTART PC

if it tells you you need windows installer 4.5 to go on get it from here
http://hores.gr/1-WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe (32bit)
or
http://hores.gr/1-WindowsServer2003-KB942288-v4-x64.exe (x64bit)

always keep your system updated dude! windows updates always! 8)

Buah

More mirrors please! Rapidshare is GAY and doesn't let me download. (whines about limits, I haven't even dld anything from there).

Use mediafire/megaupload or any other proper filehost. Thanks.

Munchi3s

Is this launcher running AI 5.5 the cheating version or the non-cheating version.
If it is running the cheating version how do I update it so it has the 3 levels of difficulty?

Vernam7

@Munchi3s read few lines above there is your anwser dont be lazy :P

mirros 2 is UP!

Vernam7

http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-tool/

if you wish leave agood comment or score :) ;)
thank you!

Munchi3s

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 03, 2010, 01:26:15 PM
@Munchi3s read few lines above there is your anwser dont be lazy :P

mirros 2 is UP!

My bad, and I apologize.

doduonic

First of all: great launcher interface :D   This made it easy for me to play even though I know very little about computers

I do have two problems which i don't believe have been addressed in this thread (sorry if they have)

First: When I click the 'check for updates' button it tells me a new one is available (i have 2.5.5 and need 2.5.6) but when i click yes a window comes up saying 'error patch file not found' and it doesn't download an update.

Second: I can't watch replays, even my own.  I can click 'watch selected replay' and the beta launches but then it says it can't open the map, even if I have just played the map im trying to watch...

any help? the first problem is more important, replays are secondary

Thanks!

Blake

Yeah I was having the same issue as the guy above with replays, but searched around the thread a bit and found the cache file. Though, I can't watch my own replays... any suggestions?

Awesome tool! :D

Phyon

Quote from: Blake on March 03, 2010, 11:15:24 PM
Yeah I was having the same issue as the guy above with replays, but searched around the thread a bit and found the cache file. Though, I can't watch my own replays... any suggestions?

Awesome tool! :D

I never found a way to watch my own i kinda just gave up on getting the replays working and have been playing vs the computer i thought it was my install but i installed it on another computer but ran into the same problem i followed the guide that was on the forums here with the cache adding the 11 file tried just the replay crack alone still have yet to get it working.

Not that is very helpful but putting it out lol GL

wisedude

Hey, thanks so much for the great tool.  Only one issue:  It doesn't let me install new maps.  I created a folder named "maps" on my desktop and downloaded a map from the page that the app directs me to.  I directed it to that folder, and it still says the folder contains no maps?

Thanks

s!ke

I have SC2 installed, and I let it install the patches, and then when I run this loader it crashes. I am using Windows 7 build 7000 (beta) through parallels on Mac

I get this error:
================================================================================
StarCraft II Beta (B14133B)
Time:       2010-03-03 22:40:53.765
Exe:        C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base14133\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built:  2010-03-03 21:34:21.801
User:       Chris
Computer:   CHRIS-PC
Version:    0.4.0.14133
Branch:     branches/PublicBeta
Revision:   73673
Locale:     enUS
================================================================================

Starcraft II has encountered an error while initializing your videocard. Please try starting Starcraft II again. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support.

Enox

Quote from: s!ke on March 04, 2010, 01:42:25 AM
I have SC2 installed, and I let it install the patches, and then when I run this loader it crashes. I am using Windows 7 build 7000 (beta) through parallels on Mac

I get this error:
StarCraft II Beta (B14133B)
Time:       2010-03-03 22:40:53.765
Exe:        C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base14133\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built:  2010-03-03 21:34:21.801
User:       Chris
Computer:   CHRIS-PC
Version:    0.4.0.14133
Branch:     branches/PublicBeta
Revision:   73673
Locale:     enUS

Starcraft II has encountered an error while initializing your videocard. Please try starting Starcraft II again. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support.

Doubt this has anything to do with the Launcher. As you can see in the log its states the crash occurred when launching the actual StarCraft game. Also, parallels will probably not work. Parallels doesn't use your true video card/drivers. it's VMWare so its going to run virtual hardware. Probably emulating an Intel Chipset. Limited memory, and i doubt SC2 will launch ever in parallels. I recommend using Bootcamp in Mac OS and installing a full copy of Windows on another partition,

Vernam7

for those that cant upgrade to 2.5.6 within the game is because right now i have removed the patch i have ready the 2.5.7 that will take its place in few hours, untill then download the setup again and reinstall the 2.5.6

for those with issues with their own replays, i really dont know what to say, launcher has nothing to do actually with the replay system just copies replay files you have downloaded and place them in your documents\replayes\recent folder, also there are other folders too there, like Multiplayer etc, search manually in those please and copy paste any replay file you found to folder Recent and try again.

once again it "smells" more like a cache missing file error!
if you are missing cache file neither download few (1st page has link) or google on how to create chache replay files!

the launcer cant do anyhting about that, at least not yet.

as i said 2.5.7 is comming with some "big" GUI changes ;-)
the engine is the same solid, with minor bugs fixed. 8)

p.s ohhhh yea there is a known issues when trying install replays or maps from a custom folder if there is ONLY one file you get the error no files found, try puting more than 1 file please it will work, in 2.5.7 thats fixed. ;)

thank you for your support so far.

Skygrinder

yea but isn't it weird that the replays do not work when i start and play a game through your launcher but they do work when i start a game directly through lazylaunch?

i mean your launcher uses lazylaunch too so it doesn't make sense to me Oo
Blood for the Blood God

Vernam7

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 04, 2010, 03:30:32 AM
yea but isn't it weird that the replays do not work when i start and play a game through your launcher but they do work when i start a game directly through lazylaunch?

i mean your launcher uses lazylaunch too so it doesn't make sense to me Oo

hi there

if this is the case then yes its strange, please attach a replay of yours to me i will test and i will find a solution no matter what

;)