no more

Started by jyim89, April 21, 2010, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

I guess he really did get it...  :(   Sorry guys.  I shoulda done the raffle thing.  I was just trying to stick to my words. :(

Next time I get a key,  it will be a competition like thing so hopefully that will go better...

Drew1231

Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 05:28:57 PM
I guess he really did get it...  :(   Sorry guys.  I shoulda done the raffle thing.  I was just trying to stick to my words. :(

Next time I get a key,  it will be a competition like thing so hopefully that will go better...
I think it was worth it from your POV. This guy was pretty funny, watching him while he humiliated himself was pretty funny, along with the fact that he sat refreshing for 5 hours.

jyim89

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 21, 2010, 05:44:50 PM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 05:28:57 PM

I think it was worth it from your POV. This guy was pretty funny, watching him while he humiliated himself was pretty funny, along with the fact that he sat refreshing for 5 hours.

Lol, but I am still annoyed that he got it. =/ There were plenty of people here that wanted it so much.
Anyways did anyone notice that the people who got the keys registered to this forum like today?  I was hoping it would go to more verteran members.

cyricc

Thats time for you, shes a random bitch.