[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artanis186

Sorry to say, but I wouldn't be interested in using that version. To be honest, I use that version a lot for aesthetics. Removing that would be just another launcher to me. Seeing as this one doesn't seem to be as updated as often as some others, it'd be a lot less desirable.

greekmanx

.20a works good for me thanks for share but like others without old looks I am better off using Launcher 2.2.1 by another person it is simple too but has race and color options. if this has race and color then I would be all over it but I would miss the .20 looks.

Zezariz

Quote from: DFA on March 06, 2010, 10:22:43 PM
Quote from: Zezariz on March 06, 2010, 09:58:48 PM
Popularity doesn't seem to change from map to map neither do the gold stars but otherwise seems to run just fine

i re-uploaded 0.20a, try it out

.exe only
http://echostorms.net/SC2/release0.20a.rar 308 KB

Works again woot :P and as for skinning it to look like B.Net that would be freaking awesome lol im messing around with the image Razredge posted if i come up with anything good ill post it maybe it'll give you a few ideas :P

DFA

i think the b.net look is the best idea
thanks for the suggestion.

greekmanx

agreed I have to say if you guys make your looks like bnet and have race and color features will be hard for any other launcher to compete

Razredge

Quote from: DFA on March 06, 2010, 10:38:04 PM
i think the b.net look is the best idea
thanks for the suggestion.

Glad to help. And thank YOU and Valkirie for the cool launcher.
Can't wait for the new visual style and race/color options.

DFA

remember, 0.20 is still the official current version

Bt

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 06, 2010, 10:28:38 PM
Sorry to say, but I wouldn't be interested in using that version. To be honest, I use that version a lot for aesthetics. Removing that would be just another launcher to me. Seeing as this one doesn't seem to be as updated as often as some others, it'd be a lot less desirable.

DFA

@BT

like i posted earlier, i promise tomorrow's release (0.21) will have color/race selection, most of the code is already written, the only other thing with that to do is to make combo boxes for the selections

Tachion

Am I the only one who is having "Confine to window" not work for them when the game is running in windowed mode?  The mouse still leaves the game window as if nothing has changed.

Be nice if it was working.  I like to multitask, heh.

Dubfire

nice one...looking forward to bnet look  :P
aand, i think i solved the problem with replay desync. I removed the triggerlibs dir i had in sc2 folder  (and before that i used the button restore), and restarted launcher. Seems to work now. With older replays too :P

chikopaws

Quote from: Dubfire on March 07, 2010, 12:55:28 AM
nice one...looking forward to bnet look  :P
aand, i think i solved the problem with replay desync. I removed the triggerlibs dir i had in sc2 folder  (and before that i used the button restore), and restarted launcher. Seems to work now. With older replays too :P

I have reiinstall my starcraft 2 beta yesterday and updated it to 14259..
so it's obvious I dont have any triggerlibs folder in my starcraft 2 directory..
and of course I still have all the original files in my starcraft 2 folder..

then I ran this launcher to view replay. but still get replays desync..

I think the main problem is, the maps cache in AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache become outdated after install the latest patch.. so we have to update the cache after install a new patch..
and maybe in your case, triggerlibs make you cant view replay..

anyway, can I ask your cache folder?? or you can just show me a download link..
maybe using your cache will work for me..

mOsteel

other launchers have color and race selection now. update your launcher :D

Valkirie

I'm working on race/color selection. Should be done for today.

mOsteel

hopefully u can release it tonight or tomorrow. tnx!