[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

programm

Finally some positive feedback by me:
While in the old SC2 installation + Valk launcher 2.1 + AI 6.0 + Old AI maps = Crashes launcher/loading freezes if you try to be Refree, close a Slot to be None or use more than 1 of the same color, or rare colors

Well the combo - fresh SC2 installation + Valk  launcher 2.1 + AI 6.1.1 (maybe thx to it) + New syk0 maps with loading screens = All works

Those colors work that didnt work before. I dont have to even select a color, I dont have to select them to be a sp[ecific race - it can be me with my race vs Random (that also crashed with old AI 6.0 or old maps w.o loading screen).

Zezariz

lol Drndos is gonna kill me :P well updated design is almost finished. Another SS. Let me know what you think of the size cause this image is the actual size lol. Im giving Drndos, DFA, and Valk access to the PSD file so this might be the new look of the launcher :P (i hope so anyway, that would be epic lol) enjoy :P

mariomaniac33

^^Nice GUI!

@Topic: Since teams have now been successfully cracked as of today, I have to second the addition of teams in your launcher!  ;D

Zezariz

Quote from: mariomaniac33 on March 08, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
^^Nice GUI!

Since teams have now been successfully cracked as of today, I have to second the addition of teams in your launcher!  ;D

So i can add the teams drop down now? :P

mariomaniac33

Quote from: Zezariz on March 08, 2010, 05:07:14 PM
Quote from: mariomaniac33 on March 08, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
^^Nice GUI!

Since teams have now been successfully cracked as of today, I have to second the addition of teams in your launcher!  ;D

So i can add the teams drop down now? :P

Lol, I would if you want to be "cutting edge" :P

Valkirie

I think you should stop posting GUI on this topic. If you want you can make your own launcher or PM me skins if you want me to look at them. But don't flame this topic with PNG, SWF from something that can't definitely be used as a GUI. Thanks.

To stay in topic. I'm working on fixing as much bugs as possible, also added starting position and some nice GUI improvement.

Zezariz

Quote from: Valkirie on March 08, 2010, 05:12:33 PM
I think you should stop posting GUI on this topic. If you want you can make your own launcher or PM me skins if you want me to look at them. But don't flame this topic with PNG, SWF from something that can't definitely be used as a GUI. Thanks.
sorry  :(

Blower

if you guys can use this below u're my Gods (not that u're not already :P ) keep up the good work!!! thanks guys
sorry for the image, i will not do that again if im not allowed.. sorry again

ps: where can i download New syk0 maps with loading screens ??? thanks a lot

matrixn

Bt

The problem with that GUI is that the buttons and drop down menus aren't standard and would require alot more additional coding to implement

If you want to design a UI you have to do it in mind with the original windows buttons and drop down menus, not stylized ones

Unless you are going to code it in flash and write all the scripting and provide graphics for the buttons and menus and collaborate with Valk

Zaji

Can anyone tell me where i can update the game.

As well i cant get the launcher to work properly. Whenever i try to hit restore to start up a game it gives me this error "Exception frp, HRESULT: 0x800A0035 (CTL_E_FILENOTFOUND)."
The drop down boxes for race selection and all that are also just grayed out for me.

Only thing i can think of is that im using a hacked version of windows XP

responses will be much appreciated!

matrixn

Quote from: Zaji on March 08, 2010, 05:33:45 PM
Can anyone tell me where i can update the game.

As well i cant get the launcher to work properly. Whenever i try to hit restore to start up a game it gives me this error "Exception frp, HRESULT: 0x800A0035 (CTL_E_FILENOTFOUND)."
The drop down boxes for race selection and all that are also just grayed out for me.

Only thing i can think of is that im using a hacked version of windows XP

responses will be much appreciated!

Did you have installed .NET Framework 3.5 on your pc?

chahuobi

thx for this great work :D but I just got a problem... I cant use this launcher with Ai v6.1 :S how do know how I can fix it?   btw this new launcher is awsome :D

matrixn

Quote from: chahuobi on March 08, 2010, 05:47:22 PM
thx for this great work :D but I just got a problem... I cant use this launcher with Ai v6.1 :S how do know how I can fix it?   btw this new launcher is awsome :D
make sure that you have the files in right order like is shown in the attached pictures

Darkov

Will teams be available in future versions?