StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tresh

Quote from: Astazha on March 12, 2010, 11:54:06 PM
@Tresh:  I'm sorry, I'm using LazyLauncher 2 so I just don't know.  You could try using LazyLauncher just to see if that makes a difference.  Or try using a standard map.  I don't know what the problem is though.

I thank you for your input anyways.

Also, i did find a way. Perhaps my problem was trying to use the original replay functionality. When using some launcher's replay thingy, it all went well.

Thanks again :)

Coal143

Actually, It's Really Easy To Win in the first 15 minutes

L33tGam3r

ooni

Quote from: L33tGam3r on March 13, 2010, 04:12:29 AM
@krutoistudent
Upload a TvT...

Well, here's mine.
I did win but this is first time playing Terran (in SC2) so I had no idea what I was doing.
After game I think I do.

this one is around 50 minutes long (prob 35minish in faster).

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjlyqyhynnq

Things I did wrong:
Built my barracks late thus upgraded command center late
Gas was too early (was eager to make Siege Tank asap; and thought Terran needed gas early)

What I did:
Made only few marines; used SCV and marines to fend off marine rush
Made Siege Tank/Turrets ASAP
FAIL Made Battle Cruisers (So did AI but they upgraded them and supported by vikings, pwning my BCs)
Figured out that AI was spamming Battle Cruisers and Vikings; saved up minerals to mass marines
Then massed marines FTW.

krutoistudent

Quote from: L33tGam3r on March 13, 2010, 04:12:29 AM
@krutoistudent
Upload a TvT...
i didnt rename the replay after i played it, hard to find now, but here a tvt one of my first online games http://www.mediafire.com/file/twzrmjzyumm/beta002_TvT_Toni.SC2Replay , i will replay later agains ai and post it
to watch the replay you need the original cache file (if you dont have, just search in google) then you pick starcraft 2 as programm which opens replays and last you have todo is double click the replay (this way you dont need any crack/launcher)

chikopaws

@krutoistudent
well actually I also can win against cheating 6.1.1 with terran or protoss like the way you did..

but with protoss, I blocked the ramp with pylon and gateway,  not sentries..

I wanna see how you beat cheating 6.1.1 with zerg..  ::)

L33tGam3r

I mean beating TvT in a fair game without using the AI weakness - not being able to think..
gather minerals make barracks and factory( no marines or anything)and when he attacks lift em all and go to an island location build a few turrets and mass battle cruiser or vikings or banshees or whateva he will be retarded enough and use most of his food (population) on land units and when he cant reach u he will stay and not do anything.You can even nuke his army and finish him off easily..well u got the point
Not the kinda' replay I wanna see..even being retarded as hell the double mining and maphack advantage really pays off. :-X

PS Im getting the temp errors on your replays

Nipels

I have beaten 6.1.1 on Fastest with all three races multiple times without blocking the ramp.

chikopaws

Gekko_101

My friends beats 6.1.1 on FASTEST without blocking the ramp.
I have seen him do it many times.

He can out micro the AI

Jandos

guys pretty much everyone who played brood war at least little bit over battle net can beat cheating AI without problem :)

chikopaws

Okay,, I'm a noob..
I just played BW in siingle player and vs AI  :D

well at least share some replays against cheated AI pleasseee

brightb

Dunno if it has already been reported :

When making zergs new guardians (dunno English name), AI keeps attacking the shitlings created on attacks, which results in their anti-ground forces fighting to death vs air units without even trying to flee/burrow/anything else.

Blower

hey i want to start to learn something, but i dont know what.. what do you guys recommend ? valk, or the other guys what you would recommend me? vb.net, c++, scripting, coding(exactly what), reverse engineering (exactly what)? thanks a lot you guys keep up the good work !

L33tGam3r

Well finally got him..it wasn't as hard as i though..but still pretty BAD played  :-X
Blocked the ramp tanks and bunkers and turrets I played it like a retard I just wanned him dead.Few missclicks a lot of idle workers average APM 60-70  :-X
At the end..I find it more interesting to play vs normal than the hacking version u have to block up or he's just gonna out-produce you one way or another
Hard but not impossible. Im posting the replay just so you guys can see a way to beat hacking AI in TvT. Tbh this is i think the worse play i've ever done  :-X
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqy5ffqnmyy/TvT6.1.1Hacking.rar