DARKBLIZZ NOT-SO INVITATIONAL!!

Started by Amberdilis, May 23, 2010, 09:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

If this is gonna happen, it needs to happen soon.  Who is going to organize it?  I would but I am kinda busy with school stuff. I can help out with the organization though so if anyone is intereted shoot me a pm.

Myst

Your best off setting a certain time and date to all meet up in a channel where you can all chat together and get the games going. 
If you want I can create a new section for SC2 Tournaments so you guys can post the results/replays/discuss or whatever.

For the meeting place it's best to use IRC at this time.  So if you haven't got an IRC client go download http://www.mirc.com/.
Then connect to irc.darkblizz.org and join the channel #DarkBlizz.  Although that server is a bit more quieter.  However you can join our other channel which has a lot more people in it and is generally more active place: irc.Rizon.net #SC2C.

This should help keep things more organized.   

Amberdilis

Okay, so we've got 3 people on the US server so far.

@myst, that would be great man :D still tho, I don't want you to make it for nothing I mean, I've only gotten 3 people to sign up so far, including me, that makes 4 </3

@ jyim89 THANKS MAN, that'd be a huge help... if people DO actually sign up xD we've got 4 people so far, 6 if you and myst are interested so.. yeah...

GUY,s it'd probably take place on may 29... or 30. 29 if no one else signs up xD If jyim is interested, he could ref with me I guess and then,  uh.. could someone please post a site that explains timezones and what not? XD I don't know what the letters stand for at the moment and all google attempts have led to nothing but "convert xxx to xxx time" :(

I'm at Philippines atm which is Singapore/Hongkong Timezone for those of you who don't know where my country is but I've got an account to the US server which Shad0wL1nk gave me so I'm alright playing on the US server.

Times like these, I just wish I was korean xD

Amberdilis

Quote from: x1zk0 on May 23, 2010, 05:27:36 PM
give me a key and i will play xD

DUDE, I can lend you an account just for the tourney! you just gotta promise you won't steal it though! :D I'll only give it to you for the duration of your matches though, after that, Imma change the password sorry :(

If you do wanna play then, I suggest you start practicing hard because playing against ai is different from human xD

jyim89

These are the people that expressed intrested so far:
jackal
x1zk0
jyim89
SupraDoom
DrukenPirate
Redneck
dan5187

That is 7 ppl. We just need 1 more i guess to have a tourny.

I also have an account ppl can borrow for a duration of a game.

Amberdilis

Hey, you're forgetting me man wth xD that makes 8! Ro8 yeahhhh xD

Amberdilis

BUMP

Okay, so as of May 28th (27 for US), the only people who're interested are the ones that jyim posted and me? If no one I'm thinking we do this on the 29th what does everyone think?? :D US server then?!

x1zk0

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 27, 2010, 08:11:16 AM
Quote from: x1zk0 on May 23, 2010, 05:27:36 PM
give me a key and i will play xD

DUDE, I can lend you an account just for the tourney! you just gotta promise you won't steal it though! :D I'll only give it to you for the duration of your matches though, after that, Imma change the password sorry :(

If you do wanna play then, I suggest you start practicing hard because playing against ai is different from human xD

lol! really?? tnx so much i promise dont steal
the beta close day 29??
if not i prefer 30 or up , but tell at what time ( I GMT+1)

PD maybe we can make youtube chanel with the tourney xD

miguelgalit

oh no, ah dont have an US oh noh!!!!
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Amberdilis

@x1zk0

yeah, I was actually hoping about jyim being able to do that for me since my internet pretty much sucks. I've yet to talk to him about that though. Oh and, I was thinking more like livestream with fraps around instead of youtube :D

BTW, since everyone lives in america, I was hoping we could do this either early afternoon or late at night US time since that'd be pretty convenient for us Asians :D

miguelgalit

dfdf
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

x1zk0

ok then, i can play day 30 afternoon to night(GMT+1) and maybe 31 night but cant 29 sry

@Amberdilis
you give me this acount when i go to play the match? PM you then?

Amberdilis

err x, I'm sorry but I think the beta closses off at may 31 00:00AM so... if you do that then, it'd be incredibly hard to finish up the rest of the series sorry :( can;t you... squeeze it in?  XD

x1zk0

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 28, 2010, 10:48:29 AM
err x, I'm sorry but I think the beta closses off at may 31 00:00AM so... if you do that then, it'd be incredibly hard to finish up the rest of the series sorry :( can;t you... squeeze it in?  XD

then tomorrow? mm... maybe in the morning-afternoon? to 19:00 GMT+1? 

Amberdilis

That's not for me to decide man, it's up to YOU! :) Check the other post, I posted the line ups, it's up to you and whoever you're paired up against to decide on when you're playing the game.