Amazing AI !! (try it out)

Started by Organized_Chaos, March 25, 2010, 08:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organized_Chaos

This AI was coded by a Chinese modder, XPL.  IMO, it's the most impressive AI by far.  Even if you're good, you'll be challenged.  He coded it to react/build appropriately for every single matchup (9 total), in addition to coding specific instructions for each race.  It does NOT resource cheat, but it does have vision. 

It shouldn't matter much though, the AI in SC1 always had full vis.  Hell, with the amount of maphacking going on in SC1, at one point I think almost everyone had full vis. lol  IMO, it's pretty sad for a person to use maphacks, but for an AI, it's the least you can do to give them some sort of a small handicap.

Strategy AI v0.2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnquyjlnorq

-Update-
Strategy AI v0.21 (3 different levels included in .Zip file):

http://www.mediafire.com/?omyziwduzzt

*This is the same AI as in Jason Born's post - kudos to him for finding it!  I just uploaded the entire Base.SC2Data file to make it easier.

Observer

someone already posted this one but thanks for the Base file. the launcher cant use it as "trigger libs" folder =/

Man7a

Organized_Chaos + 1

Glad you posted under a new threat, i think a phew people don't know about it, they see the name but don't know how it compares to the other AI.

I second that this is one awesome AI. i atm i recommend it above all the others, not that my vote counts but at least it makes 2 of us so far.

Manta

NoNic2

OMG I just played my first game vs this AI, all I can say if amazing. It was Protoss vs Zerg in one crazy smooth and natural feeling battle. Closest I felt to actually playing vs real opponent.

darkshark

I agree this one is far and above the other ones in natural attacks and teching.

limonel25

Absolutely amazing. I've played a few games and I was completely blown away. Thanks for posting.

mastaofdesasta

love it allso its the hardest one for me wasent able to win against it so far ( with terra.) vs zerg / Toss

at  the moment i am  having real big troubles watching replays original also and own asswell . I messed something up maybe with this base.sc2data replays will work ill give it a try.

Thanks for reposting , i agree this Ai has to have a own tread......

kaiomm

Wow man this one is really good! It is very close to human survival reactions and exploration of map.
The starcrack versions don't see that  the attacks are not working. this AI attacks alternatively when it realizes that previous attack didn't work.
This is the best StarCraft AI I've seen until now.
:jig:

kaiomm

This AI was amazing when it attacked one side of my base and made me allocate defense there and did an invasion with reapers on the other side destroying every building on the way

sorry for bad english

darkshark

only problem ive seen is if you turtle and have a good defense the bot kinda gives up at the end. Still WAY awesome,.

Organized_Chaos

See?!  Yeah I saw this AI wasn't getting the attention it deserves on the other thread, so I had to try to share the wealth and make it known to more ppl.  ;D

And what's even more amazing, this is only v0.2!!!!  lol  I have no idea how it's so much better than the 3rd/4th/5th+ revision of other AIs, but it is.  There should be an update soon, not that it even needs one... I'll let you guys know.  Yeah, this is by far the closest I've ever felt to playing against a human.  I'm still very, very impressed.

daRPiniOn

Wow I've really gotta hand it to the "chinese modder" that created this AI.  I almost felt like I was playing against a human.  It understands harass really well.  I would also like to thank Organized_Chaos for uploading this to DarkBlizz.  Best AI I've played against yet.

Zeroseed

cant wait to try it out, i was getting bored with the starcrack AIs so i quit playing for a while, hopefully this will be enough to get me back into the game  :)

cloudyCO

An update just came out (v0.21)
changelog:
●My thanks go to starcrack AI 7.0. This AI uses some of its techniques.
●New method for AI to determine whether to attack.
●Optimized units skills upgrade.
●Optimized resource usage.
●Added more strategies.
●Redundant codes removed.
●Added easy and hard version.
●Try out and see.

Hope you can pack it to Base.SC2Data and let more users enjoy this, i particulary enjoy v0.21 cause there's a no full vision version (easy) included, i can finally harass the AI .... but .... jeez the AI is getting smarter (which is a good thing)

jackal

Where can it be downloaded pls ?