Ghost AI 0.6: probably the strongest semi-non-cheating Terran AI

Started by SuXue, March 16, 2010, 12:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuXue

Quote from: WeakNiZ on March 17, 2010, 07:07:27 PM
Where do I put the folder?

put the TriggerLibs directly under "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta".

harlowmoo

Quote from: escudero on March 17, 2010, 07:25:35 PM
Harlowmoo where do you post your AIs? This one is very good.
I post it on a Chinese forum, heres the link:  http://3dmgame.chnren.com/bbs/showtopic-1162168.html
many Chinese chars but i hope google trans will help

escudero

I think it'd be a great idea to post yours here on Darkblizz. It is real good man. You'd get some good publicity or0 critics and possibly help from other AI makers. Or you could help them.

Joe

I added this latest version, 0.7, to my site. It's really good. Keep up the good work.

WeakNiZ

So will the lastest version of this AI get updated on this site? Cause this is a fun AI to play against.

ItsTheFark

Where do I place the folder if I am using the Starcraft II - Beta Launcher?

I get the HRESULT error every time I just try and click the folder

RagingPolarBear

This AI plays a great TvP game, though it's significantly weaker at ZvT and TvT.

Pretty much it just bases its strategy off a banshee rush gimmick.

LOSTKnight

;) just now the GHOST AI 0.8 is out.i would to say it is much better than 0.6 and 0.7.the tvp game will keep much pressure on the opponent.

WeakNiZ

LOSTKnight

Eragon

Phobia

no it isnt, that game was rediciusly fast and easy. i was protoss, he was terran, took me 15 minute untill the game was over and i won.
and what banshee ? the enemy didnt get the chance to build a starport. invested too many resources getting better tech, so i ripped his entire force apart with 5 stalkers, and i didnt even get hit.