Multiple Bot Ipban

Started by Knight, July 08, 2010, 03:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight

A simple inquiry but one I can't seem to figure out.

Any attempt I make to load 10 or more bots results in winsck closing on the 10th bot and getting ipbanned.

This only happens when I attempt to use the multiple account/list feature on RoDv2 I went ahead and loaded up bunch of bots seperately without using the multiple account feature and it works fine.

Thoughts?

Draugur

Quote from: Knight on July 08, 2010, 03:47:11 AM
A simple inquiry but one I can't seem to figure out.

Any attempt I make to load 10 or more bots results in winsck closing on the 10th bot and getting ipbanned.

This only happens when I attempt to use the multiple account/list feature on RoDv2 I went ahead and loaded up bunch of bots seperately without using the multiple account feature and it works fine.

Thoughts?

poor programming?

Myst

Do you mean loading 10 different exe's?   But I heard other people having that problem also, probably due to their being no delays when connecting one after another.  Ill fix it up next build.

Knight

Quote from: Myst on July 08, 2010, 09:51:59 AM
Do you mean loading 10 different exe's?   But I heard other people having that problem also, probably due to their being no delays when connecting one after another.  Ill fix it up next build.

Loading 10 exes is the only way it seems to work. I figured the delay had something to do with it guess I was just hoping there was something simple I overlooked instead of having to load a bunch of exes in order to run a larger number of bots.