our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexStukov

Geat job guys but im getting "unable to open map" error at the loading?How cani fix this?

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: krakerer on February 26, 2010, 04:44:08 PM
Can somebody give proofs that it is working? Someone reasonable (hey, RaTcHeT302 ;-))... Not that old video.

My antivirus found "Win32:JunkPoly [cryp]" in this crack, virus removable just by formatting drives...
Also my Avast relevead it as a virus but you need to disable it, if you don't trust me i will it go make a schreenshot right now.

Darius

Is not that we dont trust if something gets to my computer ill fix it easy, the problem here is that it says unable to run map or game anyone knows how to fix this

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Darius on February 26, 2010, 04:52:15 PM
Is not that we dont trust if something gets to my computer ill fix it easy, the problem here is that it says unable to run map or game anyone knows how to fix this
You need to choose this path : C:\Users\your_username\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\Cache

Blackcode

as u see i open this tread 5 hours ago and promised this... it works dude

cykelfarfar

Quote from: soagora on February 26, 2010, 04:48:02 PM
Quote from: cykelfarfar on February 26, 2010, 04:46:35 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 04:44:29 PM
Quote from: cykelfarfar on February 26, 2010, 04:41:14 PM
Some1 pleeeeeeeeaaseee help me!!!

heres my problem posted again:

Some1 help me plzzzz really wanna play :( ) I get this problem everytime i run launcer:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them"

Ive already tried to reinstall it and i have the latest patch :S

Sounds like maybe try making the program run as administer? If you don't have the permission, you need to enable that.

Thats the first thing i tried, doesn't do any diference :(

Any chances you installed the beta in a different path other than "program files\Starcraft 2 beta"?

It was first in "C/programfiles/Starcraft2beta" but when it didn't work i reinstalled to "C/Starcraft2beta"

Gurluas

I noticed some of the maps aint working.

krakerer

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 04:50:05 PM
Can somebody give proofs that it is working? Someone reasonable (hey, RaTcHeT302 ;-))... Not that old video.

My antivirus found "Win32:JunkPoly [cryp]" in this crack, virus removable just by formatting drives...
Also my Avast relevead it as a virus but you need to disable it, if you don't trust me i will it go make a schreenshot right now.

Nothing personal, Ratchet. I am not wiling to risk. I am still confident, that first SC2 crack is best virus spreader ever...

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: krakerer on February 26, 2010, 04:54:05 PM

Nothing personal, Ratchet. I am not wiling to risk. I am still confident, that first SC2 crack is best virus spreader ever...
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1306/screenshot003mi.jpg

Mhh...i understand. Well, hope you can find some other way to play.

starcrafter64

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 04:54:55 PM

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1306/screenshot003mi.jpg

Mhh...i understand. Well, hope you can find some other way to play.

+1 (Too lazy to make my own screenshot)

Blackcode

Install a VirtualMachine and play from there if u do not trust :D

huhen

THis isnt workng for me at all. When I DL from pirate bay it only has .TXT file and if i download from a mirror it says The file is incomplete or corrupted. Any help?

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: huhen on February 26, 2010, 04:57:28 PM
THis isnt workng for me at all. When I DL from pirate bay it only has .TXT file and if i download from a mirror it says The file is incomplete or corrupted. Any help?

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5395618/SC2_Beta_-_Offline_Sandbox_%5BFIXED_ZIP%5D
This one is fixed.

krakerer

huhen

Thats the one ive been dling  :'(  i wanna play!