our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cykelfarfar

Argh this is so frustrating >_> i have tried everything i can think of and nothing fixes my problem, and the worst thing is that it seems like im the only person with this problem -.-

thundrio

hi i cant wait to try out the sandbox crack. unfortunately i am at school right now, and after school i have work for 2 hours. THEN i have to go do a play at my school (which is dumb because i found out that today i have to just watch this guy who has done lights longer than me do the lights for tonight, and thats BECAUSE i am working), so i probably wont end up getting the crack up and running till about 11 tonight or tomorrow morning. i am looking around and it seems like some maps are not working. i am wondering if lost temple is working because that is my all time favorite starcraft map.

thanks, cant wait to build 2 large armies and have them attack move on each other.

Gamewiz

Quote from: huhen on February 26, 2010, 05:04:32 PM
Thats the one ive been dling  :'(  i wanna play!

Do you have winrar or something to unpack the 7z file type?

AlexStukov

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
Quote from: Darius on February 26, 2010, 04:52:15 PM
Is not that we dont trust if something gets to my computer ill fix it easy, the problem here is that it says unable to run map or game anyone knows how to fix this
You need to choose this path : C:\Users\your_username\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\Cache

Thank you its working

Ls777

QuoteTeam Lazytown
Team members as follows: Keb, Kynox, Ralek, Reaver, Rick, Sagu and Smurfette.

Current Progress:
* Deobfuscator+relocator done. Battle.net.dll is no longer a problem.
* Anti-Debug is not a problem anymore.
* Test mode enabled in StarCraft2 to run game alone, build units, load saved games etc.
* Auth process documented for server emulator

saw this on the youtube vid...
does that mean you can now load games? what if you load a game with an ai player?

Quartzzz

Apparently I'm the only one who gets the error: The file has been manipulated, bla bla bla malicious program or cracked. It won't work anymore. And that's with all the links. I've turned off my AV programs but to no avail. Either this is some elaborate scam or....

madrussian190

Quote from: cykelfarfar on February 26, 2010, 05:08:12 PM
Argh this is so frustrating >_> i have tried everything i can think of and nothing fixes my problem, and the worst thing is that it seems like im the only person with this problem -.-

turn off ur anti virus... when i told my AV to ignore it, it gave me ur error, once i disabled it, i was good to go

sYk0

Go to the forum index (http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php), the top post (by Myst) has a direct link to the crack.

For all you n00bs out there, there's no Virus, I suggest you all get a decent (legit, non-freeware) AV package. I'm using Kaspersky 2010 with latest updates without any errors/warnings.

PS: I'll be releasing a standalone updater for the US client tomorrow morning (GMT +2), so you don't have to connect to Blizzard's BitTorrent server(s) to update.

Regards.

millenium

I can confirm that this launcher work (SC2 Beta - Offline Sandbox [FIXED ZIP])!
;)

bamboostick

Quote from: krakerer on February 26, 2010, 05:03:05 PM
Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 04:54:55 PM

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1306/screenshot003mi.jpg

Mhh...i understand. Well, hope you can find some other way to play.

But thanks for your effort.

Hey buddy, look. People on this site are too polite, but I gotta be realistic with you and say what others really want to say to you. No offense, but I HAVE TO CALL YOU a RETARD. Use your logic and some research to run your tiny brain through the whole process, I'll do it for you:

Youtube video released by Teknogods indicating single player no ai unlocked.
->
Teknogods website has been flooded and server crashed (REASON why Teknogods official site looked like it's been hacked)
->
Black on our forum posted chat records with devs regarding ETA
->
ETA was correct and files have been released
->
Many, and I MEAN MANY counts of legit crack comments are made

Albeit the first zip uploaded was corrupt, they quickly re-uploaded a second zip and was proven to work. This zip, the FIRST and ORIGINAL release was the link posted on this site, a link which you claim to be virus infected.

From the above timeline it's only reasonable to tell that this file is legit from Teknogods. Now if you don't trust Teknogods, go do some research about them and see what they have offered over years to the gaming community.

If you strongly believe the devs at Teknogods worked their ass off to make SC2 beta playable for you only to inject some virus up your ass, I can only assume you may be the same crowd that thought going up to the moon is a hoax.

Please flame me as see fit or ban my accounts if the mods deem this inappropriate. I have no quarrel and just want to say one thing, please respect the devs for their contribution, and use your logic.

MiCrOMaN1

Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

Jav

I didn't know about DarkBlizz/TeknoGods until very recently while searching around for SC2 beta cracks. This is legit, and I made an account just to post here.

Granted there's no AI yet, it's better than nothing, and at least I can experiment with the game and get a feel for its mechanics, builds, UI, etc.

Thanks a lot for the hard work devs. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

P.S. lol@the guy who is afraid of downloading this workable crack.

TokeGaming

I agree with whoever posted above me.

Its getting me mad seeing someone so bent on believing its a virus. And yeah, there are tons of new accounts saying it works because there are MANY MANY more people downloading this that were not originally members (like myself) and only heard about darkblizz when the starcraft 2 beta crack ideas started to bounce around.

An attitude like yours is just obnoxious. Hopefully im not flaming too hard, and I hope you download it and have fun. Because I know I am.

(Although it gets boring after an hour. Gotta wait for AI and bnet emulator)

Quartzzz

Help please! Whenever I click on lazylaunch I get the following error:

File corrupted!. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file will not work anymore.

I've gotten this with every download and nothing seems to help. Still, it's sooo typical that this stuff happens to me...

madrussian190

Quote from: Quartzzz on February 26, 2010, 06:36:56 PM
Help please! Whenever I click on lazylaunch I get the following error:

File corrupted!. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file will not work anymore.

I've gotten this with every download and nothing seems to help. Still, it's sooo typical that this stuff happens to me...

turn off ur god damn anti virus bro...