no content found?? please help

Started by joselises, August 03, 2010, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joselises

Hello everyone, as you can see im new in the comunity but i've been reeding some post here in there for wuite a while... i decided to join the forum because i have a question... i've look everywhere for the answer and i just cant find it!!!

Heres the thing, i downloaded the "enGB" version of SC2 a couple days before the 28th... when the Sinet666 crack came out... i used it... play a couple of days and everything was running just fine, then blizzard updated the client... no problem there since i used the "RELOADED" crack to keep playing, and so far everything works fine...

The thing that i wanna play a skirmish mode, using osme other race besides the terrans, but when i press the "Play against AI" button, i cant create a game because it says "no content found".

Maybe theres an answer out there for my question... but if somebody could at least point me in the right direction... i would be much apreciated... thx in advance...

Valerio80

I have exactly the same problem, can anyone please help? :-/

joselises

My commend had been read 175+ times... and no reply, besides the one of the guy with the same problem... very helpfull.... thx.