Poulet-AI (Advanced Responsive AI) ** UPDATED** Version 2

Started by pouletAuBeurre, March 25, 2010, 11:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chriamon

could you offer the triggerlibs as a download?

pouletAuBeurre

ok I just uploaded the latest version in sc2data format and triggerlibs format.

ev-

Is there starting message? Because i dont get one.
Something like Strategy 0.22 loaded or Starcrack 7.0.0 Terrible things will happen.

You need to add that because its really nice to see that your AI loaded correctly :S

Edit:

Tested your AI and found one big flaw which should be easy to fix.
If units have diffrent movementspeeds the faster will just run away and engage without waiting for the slow ones.
Best seen with zerglings/banelings or zerglings/hydralisks. Zerglings are always already dead when the others arrive...

Great job otherwise! Really like it.

apriores

I think is the fastest non harvest-bonus AI on getting mass army. It's really impressive! And I like that it's not retreating all the time with its entire army when you're harassing him with some reapers (for ex) in open game. In that way, you can't fool it when you don't have enough defensive home. If you could implement harassment too, like Ghost stile, will be just awesome.
Anyway, it's a great AI.

whoamI

IDK if this is a bug or something but the whole time the AI was on a single assimilator!! though he had his natural buit also...
BTW he never used casters. IDK if this happened cause of the lack of gas or it is just not programmed to..

map Blistering sands. races ZvP. It seemed pretty easy for me to beat him. Now I just play strategy 0.3 for a competitive game.

Gr3y

Wow this AI is good.
I can easily beat all the other AI's on this forum so far, even the resource cheaters. But out of two games, this one has owned me.
It seems to keep a nice balance between teching and building units.
So kudos to you mr Poulet.

One question, does it have map hack?

pouletAuBeurre

Quote from: ev- on April 03, 2010, 04:23:21 AM
Is there starting message? Because i dont get one.
Something like Strategy 0.22 loaded or Starcrack 7.0.0 Terrible things will happen.

Good idea i will add this in the next version.

QuoteIDK if this is a bug or something but the whole time the AI was on a   single assimilator!! though he had his natural buit also...

Yes this must be a bug. i dont know what happend did you notice this in multiple games or just one?

QuoteOne question, does it have map hack?

Yes the AI sees the whole map.

Thanks everyone for the feedback ill keep the updates coming. Next version should be out next weekend till then im still open for suggestions. Thanks

ev-

Quote from: ev- on April 03, 2010, 04:23:21 AM
Tested your AI and found one big flaw which should be easy to fix.
If units have diffrent movementspeeds the faster will just run away and engage without waiting for the slow ones.
Best seen with zerglings/banelings or zerglings/hydralisks. Zerglings are always already dead when the others arrive...

Great job otherwise! Really like it.

dont forget that one :D
Really looking forward to your next version!!!

whoamI

I destroyed his natural and he never tried to rebuild it.. sad. ZvP on Blistering sands..

Gr3y

Are we gonna see any more updates Mr Poulet?
Your AI is still excellent.