Started by Enhancelogic, April 21, 2010, 11:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonkers

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 03:00:03 PM
Quote from: Bonkers on April 21, 2010, 02:57:53 PM
Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 02:23:54 PM
Quote from: zergiezerg on April 21, 2010, 01:46:07 PM
Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 01:42:07 PM
you mean 5 dollars to pre order and get the game?!

No not for the game but to pre-order and get the BETA KEY that comes with it yes. You only need 5 dollars (maybe 40c) to be playing Starcraft 2 BETA today :-) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What is the point of paying $5 to play only the beta for a couple of months?  I' drather buy the full thing.

you're gonna buy the game anyway, preorder it now, pay 5$ and stop whining like a little baby that you have no key. unless you're too poor for the 5$... in that case... ask mommy

unlike you spoiled brats, I have to pay for all my games.  I can't just run  to mommy like u noobs.

haha real funny! you're the one crying about not having a key and yet when you have the chance to get one for almost nothing, you still cry like a little girl... looks to me that you are the noob.

And for the record, I do pay for my games, I don't have to ask mommy for anything but I have to ask my wife :)

mylifeforaiur

Psh. How sad. Some old guy still playing video games while asking permission from his wife because he has no life! Great life you have there  :thumbsup:

jyim89

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 03:06:03 PM
Psh. How sad. Some old guy still playing video games while asking permission from his wife because he has no life! Great life you have there  :thumbsup:

lol whats wrong with this kid?

Bonkers

not to contradict you but this 27 year old guy is currently waiting for the game to install while you in the other hand are still crying like a baby. who's pathetic now?

xdayum

They infact do have beta keys that they give out.

I just got mine for $5 pre-ordering, but they had to write my code down on the receipt. From what I saw there was only 20-30ish on the list. So unless your store has an unlimited amount of them, I'd get there soon.

Good Luck  ;)

miguelgalit

can you pre-order it without money?? I'm just askin... hahaha
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

cpurious

Quote from: zergiezerg on April 21, 2010, 12:33:41 PM
anyone else having trouble logging in? I DL'd the beta client back a while ago to use LazyLauncher and when I try to log into starcraft2 it says that My account does not have starcraft 2 beta on my account, even though I went to battle.net and added the game to my account. I am downloading the client from the battle.net as we speak and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

p.s. I only added the game to my account about 40 min ago so not sure if it takes time.

I had this same problem when I got an invite key from a friend.  It happens because you don't have the US version of the beta.  I downloaded mine from FileShack and it was the EU version.  It's a really misleading error, took me a while to figure out.  Just log into the battle.net website and download the client from there, reinstall and it should work fine.  ;)

millenium

Now ppl who buy their beta keys from eBay for 100$+ are little f*ck up!  :jig:

porch1

Hi im from Australia and it its offered here...is there a way to preorder online....and then they send the beta through email or something? ...like i put in fake US details? please help

cyricc

Quote from: porch1 on April 22, 2010, 07:46:24 AM
Hi im from Australia and it its offered here...is there a way to preorder online....and then they send the beta through email or something? ...like i put in fake US details? please help

They do send the beta key via e-mail, I have yet to get it however but only been 15-17 hours since I ordered. However you need to put in REAL info for the order to get processed, otherwise they wont complete the order, and the Key isn't sent until your account is charged.

sublime

look how many keys popped up on ebay since this offer started. looks like a lot of people tried to sell the key and end up getting SC2 pretty much for free.